Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Back into Racing Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 10:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Back into Racing Sale

Sorry about the big pics, i dont know how to resize them.

Hey guys I'm back into racing after a 2 year break. I'm cleaning out my closet to make space for my new stuff. Im switching from touring car to offroad so none of this stuff is needed by me anymore.

Each item is individual or by everything in this post for $475 plus shipping

integy setup tools like new condition $25

Hudy setup tools great condition. The toe gauge needs to be cleaned but is still readable. Also include ride height gauge and droop gauge and blocks. $45

Mugen clutch tools $30

Novak xxtra reciever. The last time i used it, it was working fine, but i have no way of testing it. This item has a DOA guarantee $30

All prices are plus shipping. I am willing to make package deals just pm me.

Last edited by Fattie; 01-28-2007 at 10:46 PM.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:38 PM
Tech Rookie

X-12 Like new less the 1 and 1/4 gallons of maxy 30% $175

X-12 parts. The piston and sleeve was freshly pinched, the motor was ported and polished (I believe it was done by murnan if memory serves me correct) The only thing missing is the crank and crank bearings, but everything else is in awesome shape $75

KO MARS R Works great no receiver $75

Schumacher mission. This was setup for a friend who wanted to try and race. The car works fine and comes as shown. $75

All prices are plus shipping. I am willing to make package deals. Any questions please pm me.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:42 PM
Tech Rookie

Whole mess of parts for MTX3 Inlcudes gears belts suspension etc. Also include some kawahara parts and rd logics parts. Get all these parts ( except rear cvas) for $50

Rear CVAs brand new in package $25

All prices are plus shipping. I am willing to make package deals pm me with any questions.