B4 delrin A arms

Old 02-22-2007, 05:13 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

The BJ4 arms are going to be tested in the next couple of days, but yes they are going to be available for sale real soon.

T4 arms, they were tested this week with good results. And I will get a picture of them today and post them mounted.

Thank You
Old 02-22-2007, 06:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Any price break on a pr of T4 & BJ4we arms?
Old 02-22-2007, 07:08 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ALJR
Any price break on a pr of T4 & BJ4we arms?
The shipping already is free
Old 02-22-2007, 07:19 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by cjcoffroad
Could you post some pictures of the T4 arms mounted? Also, how much do they cost?
Just to note.. For the T4 arms you will need a extra part (Associated #7223) along with (4) 4-40 x 3/8 Lg. Button Head Screws to mount the shocks is stock locations. Also with this mount you have three locations to choose for lower shocks mounts vs. stock two. The extra part is $2.00 and can be bought at LHS

The arms will work on either left or right as well.
Attached Thumbnails B4 delrin A arms-img_0664.jpg   B4 delrin A arms-img_0665.jpg  
Old 02-22-2007, 11:17 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Those do look pretty sweet....i like how they even LOOK strong....and how they shine.....

Maybe you guys should look into other parts too such as shock towers, caster blocks, steering bellcranks, rear hubs, etc....

I'd like to have a set of composite (NOT aluminum!!!) rear hubs with vertical ball studs for the B4/T4/BJ4....aluminums just don't work because Trinity and Racers' Edge both make them, but there are problems with them both because they're made of aluminum.....for the trinity's, the bearings don't fit tight and have lots of wheel slop....the Racers' Edge have slop in the hinge pin holes so you have that same wheel slop again (unless you get a new version which have set screws) but still, the R.E.'s have too many holes to choose from and causes fitting problems...if you use the two holes to the outside, the tie rod hits the inside of the hub when the suspension is compressed....unless you raise the crap out of the ball stud.....which is stupid and defeats the purpose.

Anyway, a set of rear hubs like the CR's for the B4/T4/BJ4 would be very cool with vertical ball studs.....only need two to three holes, and you could even have different toe-in hubs available as well in half degrees. Or you could basically copy a set of AE rear hubs and redrill the hinge pin hole at different angles to get more toe-in.....these would sell as well I'm sure as having more toe-in adjustments for the rear is a really good tuning tool to have.

Just some ideas.....
Old 02-22-2007, 11:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

These look great. Nice job.

I know these are stronger but how do the delrin versions compare to the originals in terms of weight (?

Are the T4s also $25 shipped per pair?

Thanks.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:00 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by apenn
These look great. Nice job.

I know these are stronger but how do the delrin versions compare to the originals in terms of weight (?

Are the T4s also $25 shipped per pair?

Thanks.
the weight is not much different, sorry but I have not measured them. but by feel they feel the same.

Yes $25 is shipped for two arms.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

GT2 front arms? They are very close to the T4.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Update on BJ4WE arms?
Old 02-27-2007, 10:10 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RCBLUE
Update on BJ4WE arms?
they are being tested... Are you racing tonight? There may be a set there to see.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Racing where, at Amain in Portland? Does that mean that Dave got his proto arms?
Old 02-27-2007, 03:07 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RCBLUE
Racing where, at Amain in Portland? Does that mean that Dave got his proto arms?
Yes it does
Old 03-02-2007, 12:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

mmmmm can't wait!

They are probably fine....just ship them out! LOL
Old 03-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Tech Adept

Default BJ4 arms.....

Hmmm..... I do have a birthday coming up this month..... Although, "knock on wood", I haven't managed to break an arm on my W.E. just yet.....maybe luckier than most I suppose, but I haven't hit anything significantly hard or at least perpendicularly against an immoveable object, which you would have to do to split an arm and at a fairly good speed IMO. However, I'm sure I will at some point or another, and probably sooner than later. (This is in absolutely NO attempt at bragging, but the car pretty much drives itself, and is so damn impressive when it comes to reliability for a 4 wheeler.)

I've broken ball cups in half (which is why I usually use losi white naturals now on all my cars....the grays are too strong and develop way too much slop on the ball joint itself for some reason. They do stay on VERY well, but seem to develop a lot of play in the cup creating too much suspension and/or steering inconsistencies)....but, ANYWAY....(sorry to get off topic....that was really unnecessary)

J.C. did do a good job on upgrading the arms for the W.E., but sounds like these new delrin arms would be just the ticket to practically bullet proof the front end. Plus they do just look cool by being different. Gotta love the shiny, sharp-edged machined look! How about rear arms as well for the B4/BJ4???
Old 03-04-2007, 05:02 PM
Tech Adept

How much longer on the bj4 we arms? I really need a set i been breaking front arms landing perfectly on all 4 wheels must the cold or something ...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.