ESP Clodzilla IV Almost Ready to Run >

ESP Clodzilla IV Almost Ready to Run

ESP Clodzilla IV Almost Ready to Run

Old 11-20-2006, 05:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default ESP Clodzilla IV Almost Ready to Run

Comes with:
-Clodzilla IV chassis (has normal wear and scratches but is in 100% working condition)
-RCGuy original 4-wheel steering/rear steer lockout (vertically mounted servos)
-2 Hitec 645MG servos- in like new condition (these are servos most recommend for the clods/crawlers) comes with the reversing Y-harness for 4-wheel steering.
-2 extra servos: a Hitec 605BB and a Cirrus CS-60
-3 rc4wd aluminum steering knuckles (the fourth must have been weak and broke on a crooked landing off a jump, I really doubt it should have broke the way it did, so there is a stock plastic one on there now) but comes with 2 extra of the stock plastic parts, which hold up much better than most would think.
-Novak Super Rooster Speed control
-2 17-turn Speed gem series armatures in D5 cans and endbells (a little more punchy)
-Monster GT shocks
-Extra set of rear body mounts for truck-style bodies etc.
-Stock Clod tires and wheels (dyed blue)
-Gravedigger style body (not paint scheme)
-One used 3300 battery pack (not a stick pack)

Just fully rebuilt and cleaned. Freshly built trannies and fresh cut motors. This truck is as tough as nails without a doubt. Has 7+ inches of suspension. Can make a great backyard basher, rock crawler, or even racer. Some screws I changed to 4-40 size, so there are 3/32 in., 2.0mm(5/64 in.), 1/16 in. and Phillips head screws throughout. I direct solder everything, so there aren’t any connectors on the wires.

There are two things I would mention about the truck that aren’t in great condition.
1) The front axle/tranny has a long and short axle that runs from the diff to the knuckles. The short side is very slightly bent and causes some binding that’s noticeable if you give it throttle. The axle 'vibrates', but not enough to cause much stress. It came like that when I bought the truck a year ago off someone else, and I could never get a hold of a replacement. I’ve run the truck many times without any problems what-so-ever, so the truck is still 100% runable as is.
2) The front axel/gearcase has some stripped screw holes which, again, were there when I bought the truck. The gear case is very solid and has more than enough support/screws to keep it running for a long time with no worries, so I never worried about replacing it because the parts are hard to come by for me, and it’s fine how it is honestly. Like the axel issue, I’ve run the truck like this many times with zero problems at all.

Only needs a radio and RX

$395 shipped

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Old 11-21-2006, 04:15 PM
Tech Adept

Forgot these pics:
Pic 1a
Pic 2a
Pic 3a
Pic 4a
Old 11-30-2006, 03:30 AM
Tech Adept

Last edited by jg727211; 05-09-2007 at 02:30 PM.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:30 PM
Tech Adept

bump