Search

Huge CRC Knife and Bloody Knife Sellout 3.1, 3.2R and Standard Knife

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Huge CRC Knife and Bloody Knife Sellout 3.1, 3.2R and Standard Knife

Huge CRC Knife and Bloody Knife Sellout 3.1, 3.2R and Standard Knife

OK, for sale I now have 3 CRC Knives for sale. My family and me raced 1/12 scale but have not raced these cars in years. So I figure why let them sit when someone might be able to get some use out of them.

First for sale is a CRC 3.2R Bloody Knife. This car was ran through maybe 10 packs on a race weekend after I bought it and it has just sit since then. Car is in great shape. It needs cleaned up a little as it has lots of dust on it. After sitting the shock, damper tubes, and diff might need some work but they may be fine. I am just to busy with my off-road stuff to work on them. These retail for $299.99 and I am looking for $180. I will include a beat up body, and a pair of foams. I am not sure what compound they are or what condition they are in after sitting but I might get you started. The setup might be peaty jacked on this car so be repaired to play with it.

Next is a CRC 3.1 Bloody knife. It is in peaty much the same condition as the 3.2R. This car was run through maybe 30 packs. I think it was run for like 4- 6 race weekends. It has just sit since then. Car is in great shape. It needs cleaned up a little as it has lots of dust on it. After sitting the shock, damper tubes, and diff might need some work but they may be fine. I am just to busy with my off-road stuff to work on them. These retailed for $299.99 and I am looking for $180. I will include a beat up body, and a pair of foams. I am not sure what compound they are or what condition they are in after sitting but I might get you started. I will also include a box or parts with this car. The setup might be peaty jacked on this car so be repaired to play with it.

Next is what I believe is an original CRC Knife with a 3.1R diff and aluminum damper tubes. This car was run through maybe 50 packs. I think it was run for like 6-10 race weekends a long time ago. It has just sat since then. Car is in great shape. It needs cleaned up a little as it has lots of dust on it. After sitting the shock, damper tubes, and diff might need some work but they may be fine. I am just to busy with my off-road stuff to work on them. These retailed for $299.99 and I am looking for $130. I will include a beat up body, and a pair of foams. I am not sure what compound they are or what condition they are in after sitting but I might get you started. The setup might be peaty jacked on this car so be repaired to play with it.

If anyone is interested in the entire lot listed here I would let it go for $450
These cars are sold as is as is all the stuff I sell is.

If you have any questions let me know and I would be happy to answer them. I will try to post pics soon.

As I already have many interested in these cars first to email, PM, or post saying “I will take X” will get priority and offers will be taken in the order received.

Email or PM me with email adress and I will send pics. They are to big to post on here.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:23 AM
Tech Master

Bump, Email me for pix or any questions or offers.
Old 11-13-2006, 03:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

ygpm
Old 11-23-2006, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

Pics sent to all. Make any offer.
Old 11-24-2006, 07:51 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default dishonest

you really dont want to deal with this so called "gentleman"....check feedback before buying!..or shoot me a pm
Old 11-24-2006, 08:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

The 3.1 & 3.2's are nice cars but for the price offered you'd probably move them alot quicker if they were gone through and rebuilt.A new 12l4 is pretty cheap, so,.....just my.02