R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   ************Electric Sellout************** (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/135634-%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2Aelectric-sellout%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A.html)

Alex Forrest 11-04-2006 04:14 PM

************Electric Sellout**************

Like the title says everything needs to go I am looking to buy a real truck. All my stuff is very well taken care of, both cars have never seen concrete, I only run them on the track. if you are looking for something that is not posted lmk I might have it.

--- Team Cobra Pro Com Lathe, With Diamond Bit and instructions. I have the original box but a bottle of Simple Green opened in my bag so its in thought shape. but the lathe was not in it when it happened so the lathe is fine. The Lathe looks/works like brand new, I didn’t use it much because I didn’t race much. $105.00 Shipped

--- Dynamite Pit Peak, I used it once to charge my radio. it charges 4-5 cells 1.5amp charge rate, works awesome for a radio charger or a receiver pack charger. $20.00 Shipped

--- Novak Smart Tray works and looks flawless didn’t use it much because I have a turbo 35. $55.00 shipped

---Turbo 35 BL works awesome, very well taken care of looks flawless; I can also throw in a distribution box. I never had a problem with looks like new.
$145.00 Shipped

--- Pyramid 20 AMP switching DC Power Supply, best power supply i have ever had, nice and compact very clean looking.
$65.00 Shipped
Pending

---Futaba 3PK Magnum, bought a new wheel and module cover for it, it has a rechargeable Futaba battery pack with it and the tray for regular AA’s. I have one Novak XXL Receiver for Futaba. I have 3 complete frequencies 69, 70, 71. it also comes with a Speed mind Radio bag. $210.00Shipped

--- Team Losi XXX-T/CR I converted this truck to the CR witch is the truck that all the factory team drivers are running, witch means it has the same tranny and the new buggy, and the pivot block is wider, it has the new CR Diff in it with carbide balls and it has new out drives and CVDs it also has the CR steering rack. before I went to nationals I ran it the and rebuilt everything arms diff hubs half way threw the week. I ran 4 packs threw it sense I got back, sense then it has been sitting. I always run chassis protectors on all my cars. There are titanium ball studs in the rear shock tower because they are known for breaking. It has rigid ball cups all the way around, everything is GRAPHITE, and there are dust covers on all of the ball studs. $185.00+Shipping

--- (2) KoProPo 2365 ICS Digital Servos the aluminum heat sink version, one was never used I opened the box and the other one I put in at nationals so not even 3 months old.
$110.00 each Shipped

--- Airtronics 94758 digital servo got a year ago works just a good as the day I got it have original box. $65.00 Shipped

--- Team Losi XXX-CR I bought it when it first came out, I ran 6 packs threw it. Every thing is tight and I have some extra parts for it like rear shock tower and I have about 4 pairs of tires it comes with all the manuals and original box I also have some slipper pads new in package and carbide diff balls new in package, diff rings new in package, and shock seals new in package, one rear hub universal between left and right, new ball cups Losi extra rigid (22) still on stems. And anything else I can find for it. $185.00 + Shipping

--- Dynamite Wrenches with Racers Edge grips, these wrenches are fricken awesome nicest wrenches I have ever used. 3/32, 5/64, 1/16, .050, 2.5mm these are all the wrenches I have ever had to use on both Losi and Associated Cars.
$35.00 Shipped

--- RPM Losi shock wrench Tool, Micro Temp, Temp gun, Lunsford Tie rod punisher wrench, RPM Camber Gauge, RPM Motor Stand all for $35.00 Shipped

If anyone wants pictures PM me or Post, with there email address I will get then sent out asap, or I will try to get them posted tomorrow or Sat. If you have any questions, or offers, feel free to message me. ,my E-Mail is [email protected]

fordman86 11-04-2006 04:41 PM

20 shipped on the oils still stands.

Alex Forrest 11-04-2006 04:56 PM

back at ya

Alex Forrest 11-05-2006 07:31 AM

BUMP

andrewdoherty 11-05-2006 05:52 PM

:o

Donnie 11-06-2006 04:31 AM

pm your way...

Bigcheese 11-06-2006 06:32 AM

3pk