Tamiya F201 w/hopups, CHEAP!!

Old 10-29-2006, 01:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Tamiya F201 w/hopups, CHEAP!!

Okay fellow rctech members. I'm selling r/c stuff laying around the house.
$115.00 shipped within the U.S. with Delivery Confirmation.

Tamiya F201 (ran on street only)
Includes:

Tamiya Clear Body / Clear Nose pieces-New
Tamya Alum. motor guard
3 racing alum. shock bodies front / rear
Full Set of tamiya play tires-used / worn
Tamiya alum. lightweight prop shaft
Front / rear universals
Tamiya rear adj turnbuckles
Lunsford front titanium turnbuckles
Ride black bbs style front / rear rims -New
Pit Shimizu front / rear tires -New
Trinity P2K stock motor-used few times
Tamiya speed tuned gear set -New
Tamiya full set BBS wheel set-New
Tamiya f201 Reinforced Tire B front-New
Tamiya f201 Reinforced Tire B Rear-New
Extra diff parts-New / slightly used
Tamiya alum. motor heat sink

Tamiya F201 w/ hopups, CHEAP!!
Old 10-29-2006, 01:59 PM
Tech Regular

Car kit was bought brand new and ran on the street for less than a month. Been sitting collecting dust for almost a year.

The gears in the package is the Tamiya high speed gear set. Brand New.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:39 PM
Tech Regular

SOLD!!
Old 11-07-2006, 02:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

It's been 10 days since I paid and still nothing. USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is 3-5 shipping, so I should have received the car last week. One of the races I wanted the car for is this weekend.

I've emailed/PM him on six different occasions requesting the tracking number. Each time I've asked, I've been patient and given him the next day to response, i.e. the day I asked plus the next day with one exception. That's 1.5 days on average to respond.

I have only received two responses and in each one he has avoided the question of the tracking number. And then I found this thread. Prior to making the transaction, I searched for his feedback and everything was positive. But that seems to have changed.

In one of the two responses that I received (on Saturday - 6 days after being paid), he said he'd send me the tracking number on Monday. To me, that implies that he still had not shipped the car. I asked him that question point blank, however, I have yet to receive a response or the tracking number.

My only option is to dispute it with PayPal. It seems that is the only way to get this guy motivated.
Old 11-07-2006, 05:56 PM
OVA
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by waltuo
It's been 10 days since I paid and still nothing. USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is 3-5 shipping, so I should have received the car last week. One of the races I wanted the car for is this weekend.

I've emailed/PM him on six different occasions requesting the tracking number. Each time I've asked, I've been patient and given him the next day to response, i.e. the day I asked plus the next day with one exception. That's 1.5 days on average to respond.

I have only received two responses and in each one he has avoided the question of the tracking number. And then I found this thread. Prior to making the transaction, I searched for his feedback and everything was positive. But that seems to have changed.

In one of the two responses that I received (on Saturday - 6 days after being paid), he said he'd send me the tracking number on Monday. To me, that implies that he still had not shipped the car. I asked him that question point blank, however, I have yet to receive a response or the tracking number.

My only option is to dispute it with PayPal. It seems that is the only way to get this guy motivated.

Sorry to hear the BS
Hey Dude
Don't bother dispute it with the PayPal..the Pay Pal can't promise all your money back from the scum bag...If this scum closed or have no money left in his account...you get what ever left.....Use your Bank service and tell the banker what happen and they will reverse the funds back to your bank account in full refund........
Old 11-07-2006, 06:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

good luck on your quest to get your money back.
this is one reason i use eather MO or certified checks you need a address for them and you have the bank and or post office behind you if there is a problem.
I know i was scamed many times and each time the bank or PO helped me get eather my money back or the items i purchaced