Community
Wiki Posts
Search

wts now!!!!!very nice look now

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2003, 04:49 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by RSX Type 7even
THE REASon that he had the black screws, and cvd's and motor mount is becasue it made it work better. At least the CVD's did.
I thought your friend said he just built the car and displayed it?
Old 02-10-2003, 04:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Ouch and .....well...Just plain Ouch !!
I think we can settle this right now......I have made a deal with Garrett. The car is sold. To be perfectly honest....even if it were a Racer with t-shocks and a few goodies...as long as it was really clean...I probably wouldn't mind paying his price!! If it turns out to be a true factory Team and as clean as Garrett say's....You can bet I'll be the first to spread the word...LOUD AND CLEAR !!! If this works out.......I hope apologies will be offered as quickly as the hate mail was. If it goes bad....I'll be the first to flame him. Fair Nuff??
Old 02-10-2003, 04:56 PM
Tech Adept

THAT SOUNDS SUPER!!!!!!!!!

hahaha, u won't be sorry rcpigz, its a beauty!!

Last edited by RSX Type 7even; 02-10-2003 at 04:59 PM.
Old 02-10-2003, 04:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Gosh, what a nasty attitude. Regardless if it were a FT or just a Racer kit, you should be able to defend yourself with more dignity. BTW, you might want to check your spelling while you're at it so you don't embarrass your self further. In order to avoid all this, you should have made it clear right from the get go. Good luck on your deal.
Old 02-10-2003, 04:58 PM
Tech Adept

yeah me and my friend should be a lot nicer, but when people question u and it gets u really mad so i felt that i should ventilate!!

nate
Old 02-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Tech Elite

Cool !! now that everbody's starting to calm down......grab a beer, a coke or whatever....sit back ....take a deep breath....and remember that this is all about grown men playing with toy's !!! Kinda makes you think...don't it ???
Old 02-10-2003, 05:04 PM
Tech Regular

Talking Ahole hehehe

Your funny if you look your girlfriend RSX Type7even already covered your butt with a pic of a ftt3 car the same one you have wow how ironic but im glad you sold it next time maybe you should have a pic of the one your selling that may help from anymore negativity
Old 02-10-2003, 05:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

racin rader youre the biggest queer ever !! i wish i could beat you upside the head with a stick and by the way if you say somethin about rsx again ill hit you in youre face you fag oh yeah and the reason that he put the pic up for me is cuz i dont have a digital camera and he's the one that helped me get the pics on here!! so shut the hell up now !!!!!!!!!!!!!1 youre a flamer dickhead

Last edited by FactoryteamTc3; 02-10-2003 at 05:51 PM.
Old 02-10-2003, 06:17 PM
Tech Elite

I hate to break it to you two...but if you don't knock it off..I can almost bet that one of the friendly moderators of this site will make sure you stop. This battle between you should be over. The car is sold....why keep beatin' a dead horse!!! If you'd like...I'll back away from the deal and you guy's can keep trying to find reasons to call each other names.

Last edited by Evoracer; 02-10-2003 at 06:44 PM.
Old 02-10-2003, 06:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default sorry

hey sorry abou that i was jsut kinda mad but illl stop by the way youre car willl be looking nice on thursday or friday!lol -peace
Old 02-10-2003, 07:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

RCPIGZ,
Please don't reply to this I don't care to hear anymore BS, I just wanted to say that you should be giving thanks to us for looking out for you, not slamming us. Next time we will all keep quite and let you get your SWEET deal. I hope you car works out for you.
Old 02-10-2003, 07:51 PM
Tech Elite

Unbelievable !!
I'm gonna write this here because i think others who read it might find some benefit.
This last comment from wannabee is just the kind of thing we should all be avoiding. If this guy had read one of my earlier responses,he would have noticed that I appreciated anybody who acts as a watchdog for buyer's. It was because of those watchdogs that I asked more questions and made a deal using a great amount of caution.
And do yourself a favor....don't represent ALL the other guy's who use this forum. I have ,and will, alway's welcome help from any fellow RCer. Thanks again to all those who offered comments.I hope the rest of you didn't consider it BS.
Old 02-10-2003, 07:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Haaaaaaaaaa your such a TERD.
Old 02-10-2003, 08:38 PM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

This type of immature behavior is exactly what is not wanted in a Buy, Sell, Trade forum. Get your acts together.

If you see threads like this, either use the "Report" link in the upper right corner of every post, or send a private message to either myself, or Futureal.

Please just report the post, or thread instead of leaving your two cents in the middle of an arguement.

Thanks.