Wiki Posts
Search

O.S. .12 TR setup for Losi XXXNT and other XXXNT Parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 05:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default O.S. .12 TR setup for Losi XXXNT and other XXXNT Parts

I ran this motor last season and put about a gallon through it, it is awesome on power for a 1/10th scale truck. Still has tons of compression I ran it on 20% fuel. I got rid of the truck and kept the motor in case I wanted to go back to 1/10th scale and I don't so I might as well put this up there.

It has the losi clutch setup on it with MIP shoes and the losi Spring, I believe its an 18t clutch bell, Also has the rear exhaust header on it, and an air filter. Can't forget the Heatsink motor mounts either. basically this is a direct drop into a XXXNT, AD1, or AD2. Looking to get $100 bucks shipped.

Also have a complete set of front and rear threaded body shocks for losi trucks, they include blue trinity adjusters. Also included with this will be NIP front shock bodies, NIP shock shafts, extra cartriges, lots of pistons and pretty much all the losi truck springs you will ever need. Looking to get $50 bucks shipped for all this

I will try and take pictures of all this today or tommrow. If you buy both I will also throw in a slightly used airbrushed crowd pleazer body or knock ten bucks off. basically I kept all this stuff in case I got another truck so I could just throw it on and go.

Only trades considered will be for a good .21 motor, or Mugen MBX5 parts specifically a chassis and center diff.
Old 09-28-2006, 09:15 AM
Tech Master

will consider all reasonable offers, and also open to trades for a good servo.
Old 09-29-2006, 10:13 AM
Tech Master

Forgot to get pics last night if anybody is interested let me know so I don't forget again.
Old 09-29-2006, 02:56 PM
Tech Master

Bump... make me an offer, but don't forget the motor has a lot of stuff on it so its worth that for anybody using it in a XXXNT
Old 09-30-2006, 07:06 AM
Tech Master

another bump