Community
Wiki Posts
Search

f/s savage truckzilla

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 09:30 AM
Tech Rookie

Default f/s savage truckzilla

i'm offering for sale my savage monster with dual 3.5 engines over 900 invested if your interested in my monster make me an offer by sending me an email at [email protected] i will send pictures of all i have it is ready to run and comes with all accessories and extra parts from the conversion including shocks brace chassis .46 engine bigger tires muffler and things of that nature i have many many pix truck is ready to run and in great shape will be needing a rear diff pretty soon i can hear it but it happens alot due to the dual engine set up but it only takes 20 mins to change them i'm so use to doing it but this truck is awsome and will climb anything anywhere anytime lol no matter what it's doing a wheelie even at half throttle this thing is completely race ready i'm thinking of keeping the 46 so i can put it on my smaxx but i'm not sure for the right price everything is for sale i have many many rc items for sale so lmk thanks for looking more pix upon request has always been adult owned and never abused all my trucks /cars /heli /boat are all taken care of with supreme love and never bashed up i have pix of them all just to show how nice and clean i keep everything send me any questions
Attached Thumbnails f/s savage  truckzilla-extras-029.jpg   f/s savage  truckzilla-extras-039.jpg   f/s savage  truckzilla-extras-037.jpg  
Old 04-15-2013, 03:30 AM
Tech Rookie

Is this truck still for sell???

Originally Posted by shaunnorthern
i'm offering for sale my savage monster with dual 3.5 engines over 900 invested if your interested in my monster make me an offer by sending me an email at [email protected] i will send pictures of all i have it is ready to run and comes with all accessories and extra parts from the conversion including shocks brace chassis .46 engine bigger tires muffler and things of that nature i have many many pix truck is ready to run and in great shape will be needing a rear diff pretty soon i can hear it but it happens alot due to the dual engine set up but it only takes 20 mins to change them i'm so use to doing it but this truck is awsome and will climb anything anywhere anytime lol no matter what it's doing a wheelie even at half throttle this thing is completely race ready i'm thinking of keeping the 46 so i can put it on my smaxx but i'm not sure for the right price everything is for sale i have many many rc items for sale so lmk thanks for looking more pix upon request has always been adult owned and never abused all my trucks /cars /heli /boat are all taken care of with supreme love and never bashed up i have pix of them all just to show how nice and clean i keep everything send me any questions
Old 04-15-2013, 03:41 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Since this is from 2006 and he hasn't logged in since two days after posting the ad. You may not get an answer from him. But chances are. It's sold