Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Anyone know Sean Colburn - AKA Truggy1 !! >

Anyone know Sean Colburn - AKA Truggy1 !!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone know Sean Colburn - AKA Truggy1 !!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 09:46 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

This is just the kind of thing that BB king does. He left a post for me in one of my threads, and because I didn't respond quick enough (24 hours) he then posted again hoping my shipping is faster than my response. Just a VERY impatient person.
Good luck Sean
Old 09-20-2006, 11:10 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by canadian_blast
ok you got my attention now Sean. I use the exact same UPS Store as superjet, together we have had over a hundred different shipments to this location. I do not know where or how you get your information from but I guarantee this UPS Store is verified.

copy and paste the links below:

http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&lr=...local&ct=image

http://www.theupsstore.com/locations...terNum=MBE2194

looks verified.

... this is not an attempt to stir the pot, just pointing out that Sean's post regarding this shipping address leaves me shaking my head.

Jim

Jim what you're missing is on the PayPal transaction it showed me that the address was unverified as a adress that he uses for shipping hence the refund. I don't know of anybody that will ship to a unverified PayPal address. He can add that address as a verified address and then I would have shipped the product there. Also what if the package got lost in transit and I try to get my money from USPS or PayPal they are going to tell me sorry you shipped to a unverified address. Nothing against SuperJet I just don't like the unverified address monicure from PayPal.
Please note the red lettering for seller protection.

Sean

Seller Protection Policy:
Ineligible
Note:
Peter Dardarian
UPS Store
1623 Military Dr
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
United States
(905) 401-5115

Sean, this is the address, if you could send it out asap, not to be pushy, just so it can be at the UPS store by the weekend, I will be going over then, Fri. or Sat. to get some gas.

Thanks, nice doing business with you.

Peter
Shipping Address:
No Address Provided
Old 09-20-2006, 12:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Truggy1
Jim what you're missing is on the PayPal transaction it showed me that the address was unverified as a adress that he uses for shipping hence the refund. I don't know of anybody that will ship to a unverified PayPal address. He can add that address as a verified address and then I would have shipped the product there. Also what if the package got lost in transit and I try to get my money from USPS or PayPal they are going to tell me sorry you shipped to a unverified address. Nothing against SuperJet I just don't like the unverified address monicure from PayPal.
Please note the red lettering for seller protection.

Sean

Seller Protection Policy:
Ineligible
Note:
Peter Dardarian
UPS Store
1623 Military Dr
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
United States
(905) 401-5115

Sean, this is the address, if you could send it out asap, not to be pushy, just so it can be at the UPS store by the weekend, I will be going over then, Fri. or Sat. to get some gas.

Thanks, nice doing business with you.

Peter
Shipping Address:
No Address Provided
I agree with Truggy1. It is not that wise of an idea to ship to an unverified address, you are just setting yourself up for all sorts of problems. There is a reason paypal uses verified addresses so nobody gets screwed in the transaction.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Extremly pissed

Sean, I have never had any problems before, and now this, and you tell me it is because of a UPS, a UPS STORE, IS NOT A VERIFIED LOCATION!!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell me why hot one of the over 100 items I have purchased in the last 3-4 years has never brought this to my attention before.

If this was a problem why did you not say anything on the 4th, when you were emailing me that everything was fine, and I had the buggy, and you had the money, and I was concerned about D Hunt 3 thinking he had it, I would think that it would have shown up then.

Or is it just this quote:

Amount: $50.00 USD
Transaction ID: 7WP0119534037712M
Note: My husband is still in the hospital and I cannot seem to get things together.  He said to refund your money.

But then you are out of the hospital, and to ashamed to give me a little note to say what had happened because you have left me on the line for 1 1/2 weeks with out knowledge of anything, just that I'm out $50 to someone that could have skipped town. NO, instead you sell to the other guy who is happy as a pig in KAKA that he just got a smack deal.

The reason maybe that you don't see that as a verified address is because I don't have it in my Pay Pal address profile, because I CANADIAN, AND I CAN'T PUT AN AMERICAN ADDRESS IN THE THE PROFILE......

BUT YOU DID NOT ASK

I'M DONE
Old 09-20-2006, 02:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by superjet701
Sean, I have never had any problems before, and now this, and you tell me it is because of a UPS, a UPS STORE, IS NOT A VERIFIED LOCATION!!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell me why hot one of the over 100 items I have purchased in the last 3-4 years has never brought this to my attention before.

The reason maybe that you don't see that as a verified address is because I don't have it in my Pay Pal address profile, because I CANADIAN, AND I CAN'T PUT AN AMERICAN ADDRESS IN THE THE PROFILE......

BUT YOU DID NOT ASK

I'M DONE
You said it right there.

"Is because I don't have it in my Pay Pal address profile, because I CANADIAN, AND I CAN'T PUT AN AMERICAN ADDRESS IN THE THE PROFILE.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

If this was a problem why did you not say anything on the 4th, when you were emailing me that everything was fine, and I had the buggy, and you had the money, and I was concerned about D Hunt 3 thinking he had it, I would think that it would have shown up then.

Or is it just this quote:

Amount: $50.00 USD
Transaction ID: 7WP0119534037712M
Note: My husband is still in the hospital and I cannot seem to get things together.  He said to refund your money.

But then you are out of the hospital, and to ashamed to give me a little note to say what had happened because you have left me on the line for 1 1/2 weeks with out knowledge of anything, just that I'm out $50 to someone that could have skipped town. NO, instead you sell to the other guy who is happy as a pig in KAKA that he just got a smack deal.

BUT YOU DID NOT ASK

I'M DONE
Peter, before you fly off the handle, if you havent already, i as well as many other sellers will totally agree with truggy. Unverified is unverified. So you think because its a UPS store, Paypal are going to pay any more attention to it? Your crazy if you think they would. If you knew you were running an unverified account, and then getting pissed with everyone else, you only have yourself to blame. I started using paypal and ebay from Australia, and when i moved to Canada, i had no option to change the country location, as im sure your well aware. So i had to set up a new Paypal, get it all verified and start at a paypal feedback of 0. since ive never had a seller refund my money lol. Looks like sean was just doing what everyone else was doing, and really, if you want to avoid the same happening in the future, setup a new account at paypal with a confirmed address.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:28 PM
Tech Regular

Default pay pal

I think you are missing the point, no, you are missing the point.

2nd, I can not verify an american address on a canadian pay pal account
Old 09-20-2006, 03:29 PM
Tech Regular

Default patient

3rd

I have been extremly

PATIENT
Old 09-20-2006, 04:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

1. Most sellers dont realize the Address of the Buyer is NOT "PAYPAL" verified - till its time to print the shipping label.

2. A verfied Paypal address for shipping is ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL. I wont ship any big items paid via paypal to un-verfied addy's - knowingly. Be pissed at Paypal or send a money order next time.

3. Non-Paypal verfied address means no way to recoup for the seller if your a CROOK. Sure I can verify an address is VALID - but have no way to verify you are the person you say you are at that address and that you are authorized to use the address there AND the paypal account the funds were sent thru.

4. This appears to be a bad situation for a multitude of reasons and people ... if you get your goods, or a refund - call it a day and be thankful you didnt get tooled - cuz I bet theres been 1000x where truggy1 could have just said "Screw this" and left you all hangin. Seems like he's doing his best to make it right with all ya'll as quickly and as best he can.

5. I dont see anybody getting BURNED here - just not getting their stuff in a timely fashion.

6. Relax - take a deep breath .... exhale.
Old 09-20-2006, 06:30 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

clarification question?

aren't users (people) verified and addresses confirmed?

I am a verified paypal account holder with one Ontario, Canada confirmed shipping address, one confirmed Vermont shipping address and one confirmed New York shipping address. I switch them around as needed for primary shipping address from time to time.

just curious ...

Jim
Old 09-21-2006, 03:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Sean,
Please refund my money sent for the RX, season will just about be over when I would get it. If you need my address, please PM me,

Thanks
Charlie
Old 09-21-2006, 02:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Sean, I received the half 8 roller today and it was exactly as described.

Thanks for getting it out and for the replies!
Old 09-23-2006, 07:58 AM
Tech Adept

I think you are missing the point, no, you are missing the point.

2nd, I can not verify an american address on a canadian pay pal account
thats his point you assclown, your in canada, paypal will not consider covering an international order unless it is to a CONFIRMED AND VERIFIED UNITED STATES ADDRESS. Other canadians have confirmed and verified US addys whats the problem with you taking the little extra time to do the same. Instead of staying in this thread bitchen about it, go conifrm your addies in the US so you have nothing to worry about.

The dude almost died in the hospital. You got your money back. I really dont see the problem, other than your a little cry baby. Another cyber punk.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:15 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by CHUCKMANDO
Sean,
Please refund my money sent for the RX, season will just about be over when I would get it. If you need my address, please PM me,

Thanks
Charlie
Cannot refund unless you send the RX back.
Shows you got the RX you trying to scam me like Bill?
http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...82300647842399
Old 09-23-2006, 08:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

i'm canadian verified. i've never had an issue once i linked my bank account and visa to the account. before this i had some problems. spending limits etc... anyway..... see ya.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.