Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Selling Part of My Collection

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 05:22 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Selling Part of My Collection

I am selling part of my r/c collection due to the fact that i just can't use all of them as much as i would like to, listed below is what i have to sell or trade, Prefered method of payement is a money order Due to the fact that i dont have paypal, Pm or email me ([email protected]) with any questions or want pics or to negotiate prices,

1.) Hpi Pro 4, Complete Carbon fiber chassis with no scrapes what so ever, Novak Gt7 Speed Controller, Fusion Power Battery Packs (3300s), Carbon Fiber Camber Plates on the front and rear, Carbon Fiber bumper plate, Aluminum steering servo mounts, Futaba steering servo, Front one-way and normal front differential, Aluminum antenna mount, stock motor is installed in the car but a 10t double mod motor is included, Foam BSR Tires (2 Purple, 2 Plaid), Set of yokomo drifting tires mounted on grey wheels, 3 Stratus 3.0 Carpet body that is blue, Sliver Subaru STI, Unpainted Hpi Toyota levin body, spar part, and all that is needed to run the car is a radio and receiver.
Sold

2.) Tunder Tiger FM-1e 1/5 electric motorcycle. It has a stock motor and a dynamite speed control good for 15 turns so one could run a slightly modified motor, everything else is stock on the bike comes with the body and the rider, all that is needed to run the motorcycle is a radio and receiver, Has only had about 4 battery packs total through the motorcycle and all electronics were brand new.
$85 Shipped

3.) Tamiya TLT-1 rock buster, this is a basically stock vehicle with a custom made saddle pack that is a gp 3300 and has dual futaba steering servos, monster stock motor and an lrp reversing speed controller, all that is needed to make this vehicle run would be a radio and receiver, the body is a little beat up and may want to be replaced, it also has a spare axel housing and other parts for the truck.
Sold

4.) Rc12 L3 with an Atushi Hara conversion from hotbodies, this is just a roller so everything is need to make it run i have a green and white body that is included, needs some assembly, foam yellow wheeled carpet tires are included.
Deal Pending

5.) Integy 16x4 Charger that has no damage and includes the cables to hook it up so that you can take the charger in the field and use a twelve volt battery, the lcd screen is not scratched or broken.
Sold

6.) Team Losi Mini-T, the truck is in good condition and has been ran a lot, everything works on the truck, it includes an aftermarket novak 6 cell pack that makes the truck scoot.
Sold

7.) Traxxas E-maxx, Basically stock truck with aluminum chassis braces and aluminum front and rear skid plates, After market 540 stock motors that are brand new never been ran, trinity blue springs all around, Futaba high speed high torque speed servo, the stock radio is included and works great along with the stock speed control, a brand new painted F-650 body and a used bull body are included, nothing else needed but batteries and a charger. Sold

8.) Team Associated RC18t, Mamba 25 Brushless speed controller, Dynamite C4 9200kv motor, Castle Creations 6800kv motor, Trinity Cobalt B Brushless Motor, One Reedy 1100mah Battery pack, Two Associated 1100 mah battery packs the ones that come with the truck, one Thunder Power 2100mah 2cell lipo pack, all the batteries have about 5 charges on them, Team Trinity Touring car wheel adapters with Proline Wabash Wheels and Hpi Racing Rally Tires, Team lunsford titanium tierods with a spare set of rods, cooling fan for the motor that can be removed, silver body, RC18tb Wing mount, aluminum motor mount, 1 pair of stock tires, the truck is balisticaly fast and a lot of fun, It does not come with a radio/receiver or a charger.
$150 Shipped

9.) Team Associated B3 that is an almost complete roller (no body or tires needs a part for the tranny) and a HPI Racing Pro 2 roller (no body).
Sold

10.) Traxxas Villian 4 Boat, this boat is stock and has only been driven about a dozen times, just not any water close enough to me to have any fun, really motors and is fun in the ponds and lakes, also have a kyosho surfer, no radio or esc, comes with motor and servo and a kool rider, The villian is complete less batteries and a charger take them both for
$175 Shipped

Random Parts
Tmaxx Shinny CVD Complete Set (not centers), one of the bones is slighty bent
$40 Shipped
Tmaxx Roll cage from RC-Solutions, some where and tear but still in great condtion every thing is there and ready to mount up to any standard tmaxx chassis, and a pair of bodies cut for the cage
$50 Shipped
A couple of Traxxas TQ-2 2 channel radios, no receivers
$25 for the pair Shipped
Attached Thumbnails Selling Part of My Collection-rc12l3_1.jpg   Selling Part of My Collection-rc12l3_2.jpg   Selling Part of My Collection-bike3.jpg   Selling Part of My Collection-bike1.jpg  

Last edited by dr.no1; 11-05-2006 at 09:59 AM.
Old 09-02-2006, 11:46 AM
Tech Initiate

BUMP
Old 09-02-2006, 11:56 AM
Tech Regular

is the mini t rtr???? just chard the pack and it will be ready to go??? will it have the radio and receiver??

will u go 55 shipped?
Old 09-02-2006, 03:24 PM
Tech Initiate

the mini t is rtr, all that needs to be done is charge the pack and go, the radio and receiver/esc are included, i could do you $60 shipped
Old 09-02-2006, 06:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default bike

PM sent on the bike
Old 09-03-2006, 10:51 AM
Tech Regular

so 60$ shipped... ill take it

pm me with ur mailing info for payment..
Old 09-03-2006, 02:32 PM
Tech Initiate

Price Drop On Pro 4 and Emaxx
Old 09-03-2006, 03:29 PM
Tech Regular

do u still have the bike for sale? i sent a PM and email, but never heard back....
Old 09-03-2006, 03:39 PM
Tech Regular

sorry double post
Old 09-03-2006, 04:59 PM
Tech Initiate

yes i do the only thing that is sold is the mini t and i am working on getting pictures my camera is acting up will get them to everyone when i can thanks again
Old 09-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

pm'ed ya
Old 09-03-2006, 07:37 PM
Tech Regular

sent ya a PM back?
Old 09-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Price drop on everything that is not sold
Old 09-03-2006, 09:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default RC12

Can I get pictures for the RC12, Thanks
Old 09-04-2006, 05:22 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Integy 16x4 Charger

PM sent.
Hugh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.