Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lots FT/FS Kyosho Megaforce RTR,4Tec RTR, RS4 etc etc great deal look

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2003, 03:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up Lots FT/FS Kyosho Megaforce RTR,4Tec RTR, RS4 etc etc great deal look

I have a few things for trade, im looking to get a nitro onroad car preferably a Nitro TC3 but will accept all offers..

Kyosho Megaforce RTR - Monster truck less than 6 months old. Has a brand new factory engine with less than 1/4 tank thru it after break in. Upgraded with Traxxas TQ3 Reciever, Radio and Servos. Its in excellent shape has minor wear like scratched bumbers etc etc.. No Major Problems at all. Does need a spur gear.. Includes ez start system you will need a 7.2 battery pack. has a red anodized fuel filter.

Traxxas 4Tec Electric RTR- About 4 month old. Ran in a warehouse during lunch breaks in great shape. Needs a body. All Stock..

HPI RS4 Roller - The original RS4 in great shape. Needs Engine And Body. Comes with Servos, Reciever And Radio

Also have another stock engine for the Kyosho Megaforce needs a cluch has the exhaust and ezstart.. And I have batterys for the 4tec and Kyosho

Like I said im looking for a medium to high end nitro touring car for some of this depending on the trade... Email for pictures

Email: [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Lots FT/FS Kyosho Megaforce RTR,4Tec RTR, RS4 etc etc great deal look-dcp_1547.jpg  
Old 02-01-2003, 03:34 AM
Tech Rookie

If your intrested and want more pics just email me thanks
Old 02-02-2003, 07:43 AM
Tech Rookie

megaforce is up on ebay if you want the link email me or go to hobbytalk.com and go to there ebay auction list