End Of Season Nitro Sell-Off

Old 01-23-2003, 08:00 PM
Tech Regular

Smile End Of Season Nitro Sell-Off

Nitro season ends for me, and oval resumes, so Im selling off my nitro stuff until fall. Heres the list:

RC10 Gt Roller Has some hop ups, body, a few sets of tires, some other goodies. Has 2 seasons on it and the chassis is scratched up on the bottom, but thats what happens when you race. Looking to get $110 + shipping. Pics available, email me for a more in depth list.

Losi XXXNT Red Anodized, absolutely one of a kind. If its aluminum, its been anodized red. It includes a few sets of tires, OS CVR motor with brand new piston and sleeve, ofna starter box, RPM parts and titanium turnbuckles. Pics available. $400 + shipping.

OS CV- Ready to race, about a half gallon through it. all stock. $50

HPI NitroStar .15 non pull start, ported and polished, runs awesome, but carb has a leak. $20

OS CV- all stock, 1/2 gallon though it, cut for RC10GT, has manifold and trinity punk head. $60

OS CV ported and polished block, bearings, and carb. great port job, runs awesome. Nothing but the block, carb, bearings, air filter, and backplate. OS CV red head. $20

Ofna small stater box. $30 with motors.

3 Glow ignitors, 2 chargers. $7 each without charger, $10 with.

If the price isnt right for you, make me an offer.

ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES WHATSOEVER!

[email protected] for any other info you need.

Thanks
Old 01-24-2003, 03:59 PM
Tech Regular

Everything is sold except the Trucks. Had a very interested buyer, and he sent money already. Thanks for all your emails!