Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
ThunderPower 7.4V 8000Mah LiPo >

ThunderPower 7.4V 8000Mah LiPo

ThunderPower 7.4V 8000Mah LiPo

Old 07-19-2006, 02:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Talking ThunderPower 7.4V 8000Mah LiPo

Selling a 3 week old Thunderpower 8000mah 7.4V Lipo pack. Don't need it anymore since I'm going 1/12th scale now, and these are just too much power for 1/12th. Its perfect for 1/10th scale, like FT TC4, HPI PRO 4, Xray FK05/T2, Corally RDX, Mi2EC, etc. They do not require discharging, and can be charged time after time, and they last and remain so much cooler than regular 6 cells. They great practice packs, and have gotten me 23 mins avg run time w/ Mod 7-8 turns, and 31 mins average time with 19t & stock. They weigh just 340g, and last 10 times more than regular matched cells, and easy to keep and mantain. Has only 8 runs, and will last a few years at least. Also great for offroad. Paid $175 at LHS 3 weeks ago. Selling for $120 Shipped, OBO. Paypal only please...thank you.