Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS: FACTORY TEAM RC18T!! Priority Shipped! >

FS: FACTORY TEAM RC18T!! Priority Shipped!

FS: FACTORY TEAM RC18T!! Priority Shipped!

Old 06-09-2006, 01:22 PM
Tech Adept

Might I suggest you delete all of your previous posts as no matter how many times you say your not an ass, your coming off as one. So, just making a suggestion, delete your posts and then try selling your mini.

Btw, have you ever written a book? LOL
Old 06-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Great, another "OFFER"

Originally Posted by frankc420
Might I suggest you delete all of your previous posts as no matter how many times you say your not an ass, your coming off as one. So, just making a suggestion, delete your posts and then try selling your mini.

Btw, have you ever written a book? LOL
Thanks. Another free bump. I was not attempting to be nice in my responses.

I really appreciate that so many of you are here to make AN OFFER.

I figured that I would leave all of my posts for others to see. And they could see that there as many people here making posts that have nothing to do with the thread as there are people trying to sell their RC items.

On a lighter side, don't take this response hard. I have never screwed anyone over on a deal and don't like to be accused of trying to. People who do that kind of crap to people that they don't know and for reasons they are too ignorant to understand are in my opinion; a waste of human existence. A pile of crap and two nickels are worth more than they are.

I don't try to be nice to people who make it a point to offer unsolicited advice. This thread is (was) about selling my RC18T. However, two people who are either retarded, dumb, blind, full of sheeit or in this case a combination of all of these decided it was their "right" to come in and say I was selling something other than as it was advertised. One was kind enough to "scream" at me about it.

So, I am sorry that you feel I am being an ass to these guys. I was. I don't apologize for it.

As for the book, no. I post too much at times to get my point across. A bunch of "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" tells me one thing, "Emotionally, intellectually under-developed individual." I am no genius; FAR from it, but these types of people have a ways to go.

Your suggestion has been noted and summarily ignored. (J/K)
Old 06-09-2006, 07:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Price reduced. Item is boxed and ready to ship .