Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale >

Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale

Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale

Old 05-11-2006, 03:43 PM
Tech Regular

Default Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale

Hi -

I've decided to finally hang virtually all my R/C stuff up, and so this has to go.

I bought this overseas and so it uses a channel 40 mHz radio. I do not have the charger or the useless battery it came with. The ESC has had the plug changed to a Deans, and the motor has been changed to a Revenge of the Monster stock motor.

It will also come with the stock motor and another Revenge motor. I also have an extra chain NIP for this package.

This is a great bike to start doing some mods to, as there are several good websites that document how to bling out this ride. Firstmost is the front shock, which could use some work out of the box...

Hopefully all the pics will show the condition of the bike. It is in good shape and has had no major crashes.

What you see is what you get. No original box.

Asking $225 USD shipped to Canada or the USA. I am located in Canada and have great feedback on these forums. Towerhobbies has this for $329 new...

Towerhobbies.com Link to Thunder Tiger Motorcycle

Send inquiries to

[email protected]

as I rarely check these forums.....

Thanks

Dave
Attached Thumbnails Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale-dcp00868.jpg   Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale-dcp00869.jpg   Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale-dcp00870.jpg   Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale-dcp00871.jpg   Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale-dcp00872.jpg  

Last edited by F1Junkie; 05-11-2006 at 03:56 PM. Reason: more detail
Old 05-11-2006, 03:44 PM
Tech Regular

Default More Pics

More Pics
Attached Thumbnails Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale-dcp00873.jpg   Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale-dcp00874.jpg   Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale-dcp00875.jpg   Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale-dcp00876.jpg   Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale-dcp00877.jpg  

Old 05-11-2006, 03:49 PM
Tech Regular

Default Even More Pics

Even More Pics
Attached Thumbnails Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale-dcp00879.jpg   Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale-dcp00880.jpg   Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale-dcp00882.jpg   Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale-dcp00883.jpg   Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale-dcp00884.jpg  

Old 05-11-2006, 03:50 PM
Tech Regular

last pic
Attached Thumbnails Thunder Tiger Electric RTR Motorcycle For Sale-dcp00887.jpg