Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TAMIYA M01 Almost RTR Sell/Trade?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 05:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default TAMIYA M01 Almost RTR Sell/Trade?

This M01 is in great shape. Good for a collector or just drive around for fun. The chassis barely have any scratches. The M01 comes with two bodies, HPI Mazda Miata and a TAMIYA Honda Lowdown body. Also comes with a new set of mini tires and rims already glued, two 3300mah battery stick packs, extra TAMIYA clear shock bodies and little spares. The chassis has front and rear sway bar kits, aluminum motor heat sink, full bearings, off-brand steering servo(same specs as a KO PROPO 2144), TAMIYA 101BK ESC w/reverse, aluminum steering rack, aluminum and titanium turnbuckles, pair of blue springs, aluminum ball ends, extra set of tires by Ride, and a pretty fast Mabuchi motor. The controller and receiver is NOT INCLUDED. Asking $120 plus $40 shipping worldwide. I am shipping it out of Bangkok, Thailand because I am working here for now. If you would like the Futaba 2PL 2-channel AM Computer Radio with the Futaba R142JE AM receiver, add another $40. The radio is pretty new.

Any other questions, email me at [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails TAMIYA M01 Almost RTR Sell/Trade?-dsc05804.jpg   TAMIYA M01 Almost RTR Sell/Trade?-dsc05807.jpg   TAMIYA M01 Almost RTR Sell/Trade?-dsc05809.jpg  
Old 04-27-2006, 05:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Payment should be made by paypal or Western Union.
Attached Thumbnails TAMIYA M01 Almost RTR Sell/Trade?-dsc05811.jpg   TAMIYA M01 Almost RTR Sell/Trade?-dsc05817.jpg   TAMIYA M01 Almost RTR Sell/Trade?-dsc05819.jpg