VP SSD Axial Crawlers

Old 09-09-2022, 07:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default VP SSD Axial Crawlers

Couple of rollers for sale.. only electronics are what's listed. Will split shipping 50/50, just need your zip for an estimate. PM with any questions!

Axial SCX10 III. 1 run on it to check it out. Lots of goodies, aluminum front bumper, Club5 servo guard, Samix shock towers F/R, SSD front diff cover and portal weights, Aluminum beadlocks and PL G8 Hyrax tires with single stage PL foams. Set up for dig and 2 speed, servos included. Comes with leftover parts from the build including the front motor stuff (except the interior roll cage, which I used on another project..Interior is otherwise complete and installed)
$550 FIRM + split shipping

Vanquish VS4. 2 trail runs, excellent overall condition. Built from indivual components over time - not a full kit! Chassis, body, trans, and Currie front axle are all purchased separately, and built the kit with some older SCX10 links and an SSD rear axle. New VXT tires on beadlocks, lighting kit for the body plugs into the receiver, SOR graphics, SSD weights on both axles, incision driveshafts. Center transmission has the mild OD gears and Crawlmaster 540 installed. Has a slight click in the driveline, not sure what it is.
$550 FIRM + split shipping

SSD Trail King. 1 Run, looks almost new. MST body ready for lights, has a Club5 roof rack that got broke during shipping. Installed it anyway, but needs a bit of repair....or file it in the circular file. Wertymade bumper up front, new Axial tires on aluminum beadlocks, SSD knuckle weights on all 4 corners. Motor and scale bits are unopened, were never installed. Includes an Exclusive RC motor spacer to push the scale motor towards the front a bit. Reedy 5 pole motor installed.
$370 FIRM + split shipping

Old 09-09-2022, 02:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I would be interested in the VS410 Origin body.
Old 09-11-2022, 06:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Not looking to part anything out. Thanks!
Old 09-11-2022, 06:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Let me know when you're open to offers.