Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS-high end stuff

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 10:22 PM
Tech Initiate

Default FS-high end stuff

2 SMC matched 3300s, with 1.172 at 35 amp discharge. 3 promatch matched 3300's, with 1.182 at 30 amp discharge. 1 mandingo racing matched trinity evo 2 3300, with 1.186 at 30 amp discharge. These are all great packs with plenty of punch for stock racing, and enough runtime for an 11x2 to run 8 minute mains easily. They have 6 race weekends on them. They were all discharged to .9 volts with a novak smart tray and have all been zapped. They all have orion gold bones battery bars. Also included is a GM 8 pack case, an orion battery jig, and a set of 1157 discharge lights. -$100

Robinson racing pinion gears. They are 26-15 tooth with 2 19 tooth pinions. I have only used 19-22 the rest have never been mounted. -$7

Novak Millennium charger, it has been professionally died black. It works flawless, and looks perfect except a few scatches from normal use. No scratches or blemishes on the screen. The harness for hooking up to the power supply is also included. -$45

Novak Millennium Pro charger, it works flawless, and look perfect except a few scatches from normal use, No scratches or blemishes on the screen. $45

Novak smart tray, nice condition. Works perfect, small scratches from normal use. Comes with everything pictured, just like the day I bought it. -$50

Truck tires, 2 sets of pink taper pins, one set brand new never run only mounted, the other set used 2 race weekends. One set of losi pink directionals, used once. Also a set of proline blades, m3, with trinity 2 stage foam and a set of used proline hole shots, m3. Included as well is a set of standard losi foam inserts. THEY ARE ALL MOUNTED ON PROLINE 2.2 WHITE VELOSITY DISH RIMS. -$40

Buggy tires, 2 sets of pink taper pins, one set brand new, run once, the other set used 3 race weekends, with bomb one inserts. Both sets modified, rims have been trimmed for side bite, rim flexibility. Also ventilated and balanced. One set of losi pink 7202 fronts, used once. Also a set of losi pink 7206 fronts, used 3 race weekends. Included as well is a set of trinity bomb one foam inserts and a set of proline white wide velocity rims. THEY ARE ALL MOUNTED ON PROLINE WIDE WHITE VELOSITY DISH RIMS. -$35

The only reason for me selling this stuff is because Im getting out of Rc Racing. -MAKE ME AN OFFER- [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails FS-high end stuff-ebay-1-7-.jpg   FS-high end stuff-p1010024.jpg   FS-high end stuff-p1010020.jpg  

Last edited by duhHammer; 04-04-2006 at 10:42 PM.
Old 04-04-2006, 10:31 PM
Tech Initiate

More pictures
Attached Thumbnails FS-high end stuff-ebay-1-4-.jpg   FS-high end stuff-ebay-1-1-.jpg   FS-high end stuff-ebay-1-2-.jpg   FS-high end stuff-ebay-1-10-.jpg   FS-high end stuff-p1010025.jpg  

Old 04-05-2006, 09:03 AM
Tech Initiate

ttt
Old 04-20-2006, 06:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

still have the smart tray?