Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By phatboislim
  • 1 Post By phatboislim

CRC CK25 ARTR GT12

Old 08-29-2022, 04:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default CRC CK25 ARTR GT12

So I'm letting one of my many 12th scale cars go. Car was always either competing or getting me a top spot in GT12. Fresh cut tires and a charged battery were all that were ever needed. Powered by a Alpha Pace R1 V21-s tuned motor i was never left out because of car or power. Also has Team Associated side links. Letting it go because it has become a shelf queen and its better fit for a home for someone who's going to run and enjoy it.

It wont come with receiver, transponder, weights or fan setup, which ive actually never run.

So you get the chassis, tires that are on the car, 8200 EA 1s battery pack, 1s HW 80a esc, sanwa servo, Alpha Pace V21-s 21.5 motor, spool, and at least 2 new montech gt3 bodies that have already been cut and painted.

$old shipped obo

Billy Kelly likes this.

Last edited by phatboislim; 08-30-2022 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Added one of the bodies included
Old 09-02-2022, 07:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Sold and shipped

Also have an alpha pace tuned 17.5 v21-s motor for sale that I'll be posting for sale soon
P0d1um likes this.