Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho RB7 - New Build/Never Run - Custom Red

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2022, 09:25 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Kyosho RB7 - New Build/Never Run - Custom Red

Built this as a carpet racer which turned more or less into a show piece/shelf car... nearest carpet track is just too far so I don't anticipate using this much and focusing more on 1/8 offroad. This has just about every Exotek hop up made, and a few very rare pieces like the red spring cups and red carbon fiber battery brace/red hardware, as well as several of the Kyosho aluminum option parts (hubs, blocks, shock caps).. Has the gear diff installed but comes with the stock/unbuilt ball diff as well as a trove of more extra parts/springs/etc. Rear sway bar is installed, and comes with the parts needed for the front sway bar if desired (the front bars themselves are Associated). Everything seen in pics is included. Comes with ESC/Motor/Servo, though not yet soldered in case you want to use something else. The motor is a 17.5 Fantom (used), ESC is a new Hobbywing Xerun XR10 Pro 160A (Red), and Servo is a new PowerHD (S15). This does NOT include a battery or receiver/radio, so you'll need those. A beautiful car and very fun build, but just sitting on the shelf.

Asking price is SOLD, all fees and shipping included. Paypal preferred. Not looking for trades at this time. Included as many pics as I could, but if you have any questions or want different pics just let me know.

Last edited by jkranz; 06-20-2022 at 09:41 AM.
Old 06-17-2022, 05:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

Bump.