R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   Motor Magnet Zapping and Rebuild/Dyno Services (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/107567-motor-magnet-zapping-rebuild-dyno-services.html)

Marcos.J 03-27-2006 05:14 AM

Motor Magnet Zapping and Rebuild/Dyno Services

The other thread was getting a little long so here it is again ,Im offering magnet zapping ,rebuild dyno service,this is done by a Thunder R/C Magnet zapper and a Competition Electronics Turbo 45 Dyno.The price per can is $4.00 shipping included (In the U.S.),The more cans you want done the better the price.(please send can only)I'm home all the time so I will send them out the same day that I receive them. If you need the any motor rebuild,dyno,or tweeked service is $10.00 per motor includes magnets zapped,hood alingment,cut armature wiith Hudy diamond bit lathe,new brushes & springs(tweeked for best performance)and Dyno print out on every motor (before and after). Shipping included in the U.S.

I accept paypal and I DO NOT charge 3% for paypal fees!

here are some feed back from my services:

Originally Posted by RED-LINE M03
F.Y.I.

2-05-06

This weekend Marcos did a stock motor for Henry Hernandes and he finished 2nd in the A-main in touring stock,Henry's car was a bullet on the back straight and the motor wasnt hot at all when it came of the track. He also did a 19turn motor for Shane Williams and he finished 3rd (I believe) in the A-main.

Originally Posted by James605
This guy is great, I just got some motors and he zapped,dyno'd, the whole works. Definitly will keep doing business with, hopefully soon, Great Motors...
Also you got PM...

Originally Posted by TeamPhariswheel
Got some Monster Motors from Marcos.J and raced with them yesturday. They RIP! More punch than when they were new!!!
Marcos.J I'll send some more cans for ZAPPING!!!
Thanks, Jeff

Originally Posted by cheehtae
got my motor tuned by Marcos J., and I can only say 1 word, it ripped.
Thanks MJ, If ever I would need my motor tuned, your the man.

Originally Posted by JERRYT
I just purchased 2 19 turn reedy motors from Marcos, they are absolutely awesome, my son had 2 words for the motors, Holy Crap!!! perfect in every aspect, highly recommend Marcos to anybody. 2 Thumbs up!!!!!

Originally Posted by TeamPhariswheel
Hey Marcos, I received the cans I sent for ZAPPING. I ran 2 of them on Saturday at the Tamiya track here in southern Cal. They RIP! Now I need to work on my driving ('cause it ain't the motors!).
Thanks, and I'll spread the word.
Jeff

Originally Posted by bprc10T3
I had Marcos zapp a few cans and build some motors and they are very strong.And you can't ask for better communication or prices.Thanks I will have you some more coming soon. Brad

Originally Posted by RED-LINE M03
BUMP FOR A GREAT GUY AND SUPER FAST AND FAIR SERVICE.......... :nod:

My old stock and 19 turn motors that Marcos zapped and tweaked are now faster than my brand new motors.

Thanks again for your service :D

Originally Posted by aedriver
great guy would highly recommend......

Originally Posted by Bike racer
I got one of Jennings Monsters, and last week after I thought my buggy was dialed in practice I put int he Jennings Monster and I couldn't drive the thing, I actually had TOO MUCH MOTOR!

Good work Marcos

BR

Originally Posted by Customworksking
This guy is the SHI# I will buy and send my motors to Marcos from now on :nod: :nod: :nod:

Marcos.J 03-27-2006 05:20 PM

ttt

MikeR 03-27-2006 10:20 PM

Hello, how much to zap 8 to 10 cans shipped? Will pay by paypal.

Thanks

Marcos.J 03-28-2006 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by MikeR
Hello, how much to zap 8 to 10 cans shipped? Will pay by paypal.

Thanks

for 10 cans it will be $30.00 shipped and for 8 cans will be $25.00 shipped

maximebeauvais 03-28-2006 06:22 AM

price for canadian? thanks

Marcos.J 03-28-2006 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by maximebeauvais
price for canadian? thanks

just pay for the extra shipping usually is one ly like $1 to $2 it depends how many motors / motor cans

Marcos.J 03-28-2006 10:02 AM

all pms answered

Marcos.J 03-28-2006 10:03 AM

"the #1 noob" your motor was shipped today,you should get it by Friday

Marcos.J 03-28-2006 05:11 PM

ttt

Marcos.J 03-29-2006 04:42 AM

up for the morning

Marcos.J 03-29-2006 11:04 AM

ttt

Baudler 03-29-2006 02:05 PM

All I can say is awesome...... :tire: :tire: :tire: