Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DECKED OUT REVO FOR SALE!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 11:01 AM
Tech Regular

Default DECKED OUT REVO FOR SALE!

I am selling a fully decked out RTR Revo. Asking $1500 obo, NO TRADES. I have a Paypal account to simplify payment or you can provide certified check or money order, once cleared I will ship it can vary from $15-$150 depending on shipping method and where you are at. I have yet to run it with the carbon chassis. I have kept the truck clean and maintained throughout its life. The engine has been broken in and ran a total of 12 tanks of fuel. I have kept the engine running a little on the rich side to not scare myself as well as longer life for the engine. I have used After-Run oil after every run so there would be no rust to build up in the engine. I also am including a Futaba 3PJS FM radio with Hitec Spectra Synthesizer Module with it, no need to switch crystals just dial the channel in and you are ready to go. I am also including the stock chassis which is in excellent condition, the stock-optional rocker arms and tools that came with the kit. As well as their charger. Pics provided upon request, will email it to you. Below is a list of options on the truck:

Vantage Carbon Chassis
New Era Roll Cage
New Era Skid Plates
Traxxas Forward Conversion Only
Proline Rims and Bow-Tie Tires
RB .23 Engine and exhaust
Roto-start system
Novak XXTra FM Synthesized Receiver
KO Propo Digital Servo
RPM Arms (lifetime replacement guarantee)
3Racing Titanium Rods
New Era Springs (medium to hard)
New Era Shock Ends
MIP Ti-Nitride Shock Shafts
MIP Shock Body
3Racing Servo Saver
3Racing Servo Saver Mount
3Racing Servo Saver Guard
JWerks Rocker Arms
Old 03-30-2006, 11:29 PM
Tech Regular

Default No radio

I am going to sell without radio. for $1300. Look this truck is SUPER CLEAN I will be glad to send you pics. I am an honest seller you can even look me up on Ebay under cracer26. I have 100% positive feedback. I hate letting it go but need the cash. If you are looking for a durable truck that will last and is worth the money PLUS 95% of the upgrades are on it all ready, it will save you time and headaches looking for what is needed since it is on the truck all ready.
Old 03-31-2006, 07:05 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

hate to say it nut you will make more selling as a roller and then seeling part seperate. I dont think anyone is gonna bite on 1300. I see them all over here for around 500 with starter boxes, os motors, pimped out etc...