Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho V One R for sale. Lots of aftermarket parts/extras

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2002, 02:59 PM
Tech Rookie

Exclamation Kyosho V One R for sale. Lots of aftermarket parts/extras

Chassis: Kyosho V One R( 1/10th scale on-road race car)

Standard Parts/Accessories included
-Front and Rear V One R hardened plastic shock towers
-V One R hardened plastic Y brace
-Extra V One R knuckle arms and control arms
-200mm shells(M3 GTR, Vielside RX-7, Celica, Lancer Evo 5, AMG S Class and probably a few more)
-Lots of rims with tires mounted on them. I only use HPI belted x pattern tires. I also have a set of foam tires mounted on rims, but they are used.
Electronics
-Futaba 3PDF controller with 2 Futaba S3003 servos(standard) and Futaba reciever(standard).
-Also included are Hi-tech hi-torque servo for the steering servo and a Hi-tech hi-speed servo for the throttle/brake.
-Novak XXL FM receiver. It’s a super light a small receiver. Smallest receiver you can find on the market
-Extra set of crystals

Aftermarket Parts
-K Factory Racing aluminum 32t pulley, 19t pulley, 18t pulley and 27t pulley
-K Factory Racing carbon fiber upper deck(radio plate)
-K Factory Racing front and rear carbon fiber shock towers. The Front is a Carbon fiber shock stay tower, and a carbon fiber bulkhead stiffener.
-K Factory Racing carbon fiber Y brace
-K Factory Racing 4mm chassis with carbon fiber battery plate on bottom for quick and easy battery change during a race. The chassis is lightweight and has a engine ventilation design that has angled slits pointing at the engine to cool it down as air passes through.
-K Factory Racing 75cc low CG fuel tank
-K Factory Racing aluminum radio tray supports with belt tensioner
-K Factory Racing hard aluminum 2 speed and middle shafts
-K Factory Racing slotted brake rotor
-K Factory Racing hard aluminum 19t brake pulley
-K Factory Racing lightweight 9mm pivot ball with hard coated nut(2 sets of 2)
-K Factory Racing aluminum heatsink motor mount
-K Factory Racing hard anodized aluminum 4x20mm adjustable rods(2 sets of 2)
-K Factory Racing titanium swingshafts(set of 2). Used in front of the car.
-K Factory Racing aluminum 17t/21t clutch bell
-Serpent 2 speed with 49t 1st gear 46t 2nd gear
-Aluminum adjustable shock bodies on all 4 corners
-Hi-tech hi-torque servo for steering
-Hi-tech hi-speed servo for throttle/ brake

Performance
-O.S. 12 TR engine(most likely not included in sale). It has a slide carb, and I believe that the engine is rated a little over 1 HP. This is the most reliable and trustworthy engine. I have about 2 ½ gallons through the engine and its in perfect running condition. It idles and doesn’t die. This engine has never been overheated, I have babied this engine like no other.
-RB x12 exhaust
-Competition rear exhaust header
-Motor Saver air filter

I have invested a lot of time and money into this car. There is easily over $1000 invested into this car. I have taken care of this car like no other, and I only use the best parts on it. This car is extremely fast and easy to drive. There are the usual scratches under that chassis(like there would be on any other r/c car). Other than that, the car is in perfect condition. Before the car is sold to the person that buys it, I will personally rebuild the car, and change the shock oil, and re-lube all the diffs(differentials). Everything is in running condition and this car is ready to race. I am asking for $750, OBO.

I will also include in the sale a HPI RS4 2(non-rolling chassis). The HPI is slightly modified with a racer 2 conversion, and MIP CVD’s. It also has PRO 3 suspension with adjustable shock body. All you need for this car to run is a motor and wheels.

You can trust my sale because my cousin and I have been into r/c car for over 2 years, and we have tuned and raced a variety of cars from HPI to Tamiya’s, Kyosho, Mugen’s and Serpents. We have participated in races and take time to clean and tune our cars. If you have any questions call (925)336-0585, (925)866-6771 or IM me at ll M3 2nR ll.

Other cars for sale

HPI Nitro RS4 2(non-rolling chassis)
HPI RS4 Racer 2
HPI Nitro RS4 2
HPI Pro 3
Old 12-14-2002, 06:49 PM
Tech Adept

How much for the radio?
Futaba 3PDF controller with 2 Futaba S3003 servos(standard) and Futaba reciever(standard
Old 12-14-2002, 07:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Im sorry but i want to sell everything with the car. If you find the price is too high give me an offer.

BTW, I will try to get pictures up soon