Search

+++ TLR 8IGHT-E 4.0 READY for Radio +++

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2020, 06:14 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)
Default +++ TLR 8IGHT-E 4.0 READY for Radio +++

OK gents,

I just built up a freaking awesome TLR 8IGHT-XE and rather than keep my old 4.0, I figured I'd give you a shot at it. This thing is used, with a generation old chassis, generation old ESC/motor, but with a server strong enough to arm wrestle Devon Larratt (it would still lose, but make him sweat at least). It's a good workhorse car that I bought from a dude here, and ran only a few of times. Unfortunately, my attention span is very short and........ I do not remember what I was saying but I am now selling this.

I contemplated what to charge for this while at the range today. First I thought I'd go high and let one of you feel all awesome inside about finally negotiating me down on something, but then my ego said no freaking way. It was at that moment I realized that a good case of 5.56 goes for about $425 (these days).

I will let this whole thing go for SOLD to Travis 16 (thank you Sir). I'm willing to kick in the buck for the case. I am stingy, but not greedy.

This includes:
1) Used TLR 8ight-E 4.0 with some aluminum upgrades (center diff, steering, front knuckles, blah)
2) Tekin GEN 2 RX8 ESC and GEN 2 1900kv motor
3) Spektrum 6290 servo (this thing is impressive)
4) The TLR clutch thingy. I don't know if I love or hate it, and so rather than keep it I will make you decide. Chuck a regular pinion on if you hate.
No tires/wheels or receiver because I am getting low on tires, and receivers are a personal choice that I shall not take from you.
IMPORTANT! If you are Military, Fire, LEO, First Responder, or a Pastor PLEASE PM me for a special price. You all deserve better.
PICS:

Last edited by devnull; 06-16-2020 at 06:54 PM.
Old 06-16-2020, 06:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Interested. PMed