Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Velocity VT64 , Futaba 3pk , Tekin, Orion >

Velocity VT64 , Futaba 3pk , Tekin, Orion

Velocity VT64 , Futaba 3pk , Tekin, Orion

Old 01-16-2020, 05:54 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Velocity VT64 , Futaba 3pk , Tekin, Orion

So I thought I was going to be able to get back into racing after a lengthy hiatus but a family emergency has come up and I have to sell everything. I will well everything as a package deal for someone that wants an ARTR or RTR. You can TXT me at 508-- 361---3806 for more pics or fastest response. I need this sold ASAP.

1. Velocity VT64 mini-truggy: Bought this from here a couple weeks ago and have only run it twice just to check that the ESC and servo worked. I haven't even mounted the tires I bought for it yet. It has a number of option parts, aluminum castor blocks, steering components and carbon front brace. Includes both the gear diff and slipper clutch both in good shape. like to get $275 shipped for the slider or $300 shipped with Brand New Jconcepts wheels and Pro-line Caliper Tires. They haven't even been glued yet. They are coming in the mail today so I do not have pics of the wheels and tires. Ill even throw in the Tamiya hummer wheels and tires for free. ( SOLD TO SLASH BASH )

2. Futaba 3PK: I have had this sitting around since the last time I got out and I think this is going to be my last venture with RC so I want it gone. Comes with Corona 2.4GHz system and receiver, Original 75 MHz module and R203HF receiver and Lipo battery. Would like to get $100 shipped for the radio.

3. Tekin RS Gen 2 ESC: Also bought this used. only run twice since I picked it up. It is in good shape and works well SOLD To troubles dad pending payment

4. (QTY:2) Orion 3800xs Carbon Pro Batteries 110C: In good shape holds a charge well and Good IR $55 shipped for both.

5. Vintage Trinity motor carrier comes with 2 free checkpoint brushed motors, motor brushes and 1 NIB rotor. $30 shipped.

Last edited by mrrc; Yesterday at 10:52 AM.
Old 01-16-2020, 06:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

PM SENT ON VT64
Old 01-16-2020, 06:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Payment sent on VT64.
thanks
Old Yesterday, 05:31 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)