Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Losi TLR X Nitro Buggy with Starters Package >

Losi TLR X Nitro Buggy with Starters Package

Losi TLR X Nitro Buggy with Starters Package

Old 12-02-2019, 10:46 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Losi TLR X Nitro Buggy with Starters Package

This package is a cheap way to get into Nitro. Includes Losi TLR X Nitro Buggy and body with two Chassis, stock and 3mm. The 3mm smaller chassis is installed. OS Speek B2103 with T-2100SC pipe. One Protek 155t servo. Surestart starter box with 4cell lipo battery. Glow driver with charger. GLow plug driver. Tuning screw driver. Pit Bag, Smart Switch. Fuel BOttle. Some extra parts. Rear metal hubs installed and also +1 well hex all around. Only 2.5 gallons on car and motor. Everything purchased at the same time except the protek 155t servo. Car needs front Hub carrier $50 and a king pin bolt $8. Disclaimer, mks steering servo in picture not included. Engine runs like an OS! Runs perfect! Broken in using the Drake method. Literally save Hundreds of $$$$$. $790 for local pickup in Fort Worth Texas or $880 includes shipping. If shipping is cheaper i will refund the difference through paypal. Nitro x drives better than the electric in my opinion. I have both. Selling due to our local track stopped our Nitro Wednesday racing. Thank You for looking. No shipping overseas.
Old 12-03-2019, 04:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I will consider reasonable offers.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Losi eight x

Originally Posted by major3d View Post
I will consider reasonable offers.
could you please text me more photos of what is included? Thanks Chris 813.731.3953