Search

Motiv Motors 17.5, 21.5 extra Rotors CRC WGT-R with extra parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2019, 12:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default Motiv Motors 17.5, 21.5 extra Rotors CRC WGT-R with extra parts

Motiv 17.5 & 21.5 new and used, spare rotors, CRC WGT-R with extra parts

Due to the fact that Kid is not going to be here this winter and be able to race I'm going to take this year off and focus on going to see him a couple times this winter, we are not out of the racing just taking time off..I will be selling some of my stuff, if you would like to come see the stuff shoot me a private message and we can setup a time. I have taken pictures of what I have so far for sale. please make reasonable offers..

I have several Motiv MC3 17.52 and 21.5 motors that dont have more then a weekend or two on them, also have one of each 17.5 and 21.5 for a back up that has never been installed or soldered tabs.. new ones I would like 95.00 each obo and used 75 each obo.. call me with specs..

I do have extra rotors for my Motiv motors that have never been ran in a motor asking 25.00 per rotor1qty used Hobbywing 2s Xerun stock spec used two weekends 85.00 obo

CRC car for the WGT-R class that will be a roller with newer set of tires and an extra chassis and also a rear solid axle with the hubs all the parts you see.. 325.00 obo

will add shipping to the sale of each individual sale..if you know me you know how I take really good care of my stuff, this is no junk stuff...

For a quicker response 701-seven2zero-8foursix8

Old 11-25-2019, 08:14 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

bump