Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CW Intimidator plus more...

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Tech Initiate

Default CW Intimidator plus more...

I have a CW intimidator with a Novak C2 esc and JR racing servo. It has a monster stock motor that has been cut, but has tons of life. I will also throw in an extra monster stock arm in a silver can to go with it. It has foams all the way around and tc3 threaded shocks with green springs. I also just bought a new nose piece for it that has not been mounted but will come with the car. I can throw in a couple bodies(EDM), but if you wanna race, you will need a new body. I am asking $200 obo for this car

I have two 1/12th scales that are set up for dirt oval. One is a left-handed chasis, the other is a center chasis. I believe both are Hyperdrive cars, but I just bought them last winter and ran them over the summer, so I dont know to much about them. They both will come with a full set of foams and a steering servo installed I will also throw in the EDM bodies I have for them. I am asking $100 each. Thanks, Jon
I will put pics up as soon as I get my camera back.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:22 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Intimidator

Jimmy John, Can you post some pictures, very interested in all. Kd
Old 03-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Tech Initiate

Sorry about the wait guys, I had to go grab my camera from a friend. Well here some are. Thanks, Jon
Attached Thumbnails CW Intimidator plus more...-dsc01180.jpg   CW Intimidator plus more...-dsc01184.jpg   CW Intimidator plus more...-dsc01183.jpg   CW Intimidator plus more...-dsc01189.jpg   CW Intimidator plus more...-dsc01191.jpg  

Old 03-02-2006, 07:54 PM
Tech Initiate

Sorry, needed more room for pics. Also, the tenth scale is a little dirty, but that will be cleaned up. Happens when you race dirt oval...lol. Thanks, Jon
Attached Thumbnails CW Intimidator plus more...-dsc01193.jpg   CW Intimidator plus more...-dsc01194.jpg   CW Intimidator plus more...-dsc01196.jpg   CW Intimidator plus more...-dsc01199.jpg   CW Intimidator plus more...-dsc01201.jpg  

Old 03-03-2006, 09:48 AM
Tech Initiate

to the top.
Old 03-04-2006, 04:43 AM
Tech Initiate

to the top
Old 03-06-2006, 02:17 PM
Tech Initiate

just a few new pics. Thanks again, Jon
Attached Thumbnails CW Intimidator plus more...-dsc01202.jpg   CW Intimidator plus more...-dsc01204.jpg   CW Intimidator plus more...-dsc01205.jpg   CW Intimidator plus more...-dsc01207.jpg   CW Intimidator plus more...-dsc01209.jpg