Wiki Posts
Search

FS:Nrs4,rally,radio and Mor

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2001, 10:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Talking FS:Nrs4,rally,radio and Mor

Hey guys Les again here..I have a few things for sale.Check them out.

#1 car is a HPI rtr kit with a .15ss in it..Car is pretty fast and in good condition.Motor hasgood compression.Chassis is scratched due to cement but not bent or anything.Comes with servo's mounted and a futaba radio system.Car is $289.99 new with a slower motor.I will do $175.00 for this one.New never ran Mustang Saleen body.Again $175.00.

#2 is a HPI rally..Very cool car ran one weekend.Comes with a new never ran Ford Focus body.Nice paint.Rolling chassis only.$100.00

#3 item is a Airtronics XL2P with 2 reciever's and 4 sets of crystals.Total package worth about $200.00-$220.00 new..I will sell all for $100.00.

#4 is Mod motor's..Man I have all kinds of winds single's,double's,trips,quads,hex's and even Quints for those guys learning mod or slick tracks..I like the higher winds due to smoothness on throttle.These are Tri sonic,Sonic 2,and D3 canned.I will take $25.00 each and all are fresh cut with new brushes and springs.$25.00 each.These were $59.99-69.99 new.

#5 item is 2 NEVER used matched 3000's by GM racing..$69.99 new.These arent even soldered on.$45.00 each or both for $80.00.

Email me for Fastest response at [email protected]