Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Brand New OS Speed Tuned B2102 Engine With New AMR Backplate In The Package F/S >

Brand New OS Speed Tuned B2102 Engine With New AMR Backplate In The Package F/S

Brand New OS Speed Tuned B2102 Engine With New AMR Backplate In The Package F/S

Old 09-16-2018, 03:29 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Brand New OS Speed Tuned B2102 Engine With New AMR Backplate In The Package F/S

Hey guys I have an OS Engine Speed Tuned B2102 Square Stroke, Low Profile Head Engine brand new. Included with the engine is a Brand New In The Package AMR Backplate for the OS Engines.

The Engine is brand new never used or mounted. The engine was bought as a back up to my other B Series Engine but I've gone all Long Stroke and to a different brand. I love these Square Stroke Engines, especially on those small to medium sized tracks that require more mid range power and also to gain better mileage. Everything that came with the engine like the P3 Plug, Caps, 6.5mm Venturi, Exhaust Gaskets are included and I put them on the engine to help keep it extra sealed. The plastic engine wrap bag, bubble padded holder, manual, untouched decals, and the box and outer case is all included. The Backplate as you can see in the picture is factory sealed new in the bag never used. It's a great combo together, and work very well too, it was the same set up I had on my other B Series Engines.

I am asking $390 Shipped FREE Priority Mail With Signature. I only accept PayPal, and NOT as a gift, and I will only ship to the address that's in your paypal account to protect the both of us. This is a great deal, the engine sells normally for $500 and even with discounts etc you still won't get the engine for my price especially not shipped Priority Mail. Also the Backplate is $35.00 itself.

Please message me with any questions or more pictures.

Thank you,

Andy
Old 09-18-2018, 03:19 AM
Tech Regular

I got another Engine, but need to sell these Engines that I have for sale.

For The New B2102 Engine & New AMR Back Plate Combo my new price is $370.00 Shipped.

Thanks

Andy
Old 09-28-2018, 06:07 AM
Tech Regular

Engine is SOLD AND SHIPPED!

Thank you,

Andy