Wiki Posts
Search

Team Associated TC7 - ARTR or Roller

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2018, 07:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default Team Associated TC7 - ARTR or Roller

Selling my TC7 as I have a TC7.1 and don't make it down to the on-road track but maybe 3-4 times a year (our local carpet track closed ~two years ago)

This car has been run 3 race days - that's it - before I picked up a 7.1. Car is in great shape and has some extras. Comes with DCV's installed, AE motor mount and fan, and the aluminum front out-drives are in the box - haven't had a problem with the stock ones. Car will not include Rx either way. . .

ARTR includes:
Motiv M-Code 21.5
Spektrum 6240 w/mini lead
Hobbywing XR10 Pro Stock Spec ESC
Gravity RC Spec USGT tires

Roller will include the Chassis and Body (if you want the body), it will not include anything in the ARTR list.

ARTR: $old or best offer, Paypal only - no trades, please. Shipped in the ConUS.
Roller: $old or best offer, Paypal only - no trades, please. Shipped in the ConUS.

this is just clear tape to protect the chassis from any scratches...

Please PM with any questions. Thanks!
And don't hesitate to make offer - I was running this car in USGT but just don't run TC's often anyway (mostly 1/12 scale and F1) and this car has sat for awhile. Still a great sedan and very capable.

Last edited by aracefan; 09-14-2019 at 10:13 PM.