Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
TRAXXAS TMAXX 2.5 RTR...CLEAN..LIKE NEW!! >

TRAXXAS TMAXX 2.5 RTR...CLEAN..LIKE NEW!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TRAXXAS TMAXX 2.5 RTR...CLEAN..LIKE NEW!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 05:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default TRAXXAS TMAXX 2.5 RTR...CLEAN..LIKE NEW!!

I have a 2.5 maxx...was broken in properly, only ran a handful of times and mostly on blacktop...Has acouple little mods and other then that its fully stock...Has a aftermarket head, MS airfilter, a different pipe, and a failsafe safety switch...i think thats about it...Has only had maybe 10 tanks ran after break in..The bumpers have acouple marks...The cooling head does have some rash on it, doesnt effect it at all and i think the top plate can be removed if needed, the glo ignitor wire has a bare spot but im including a new one if you want to change it...the bottom skids have alittle bit of rash, which is normal and ive seen alot worse....Has a ton of compression and ran great the last time out, may need a good tune.....comes with remote...the ez starter, a 7.2 pack and a charger for it...Body has some small rash but it is in pretty good shape and clean..the truck and radio have batteries but are prob. are gonna need replaced.....here are some pics...asking $250 plus shipping to lower 48 ...NO Trades...

Old 02-17-2006, 12:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

upp....