For Sale: Losi Micro Rally-X

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 10:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default SOLD - For Sale: Losi Micro Rally-X

SOLD

For Sale: Losi Micro Rally-X

-Included all seen in the photo. Vehicle has been fully upgraded, all parts work. Only have one battery, will be included (ground shipping due to lipo).

*Car has never been raced\used, all parts are new. I will send video of all gear working upon request. Buyer pays shipping, must use PayPal for the transaction. I will take pictures of the packing and shipping (as well as sending the buyer shipping label, pics and tracking number).
*I would prefer to sell this as a complete package, if I get no offers I will break it up.
*Of course, price is negotiable, sales final. At this time I am not in the market for trades. If that should change, I will add to the post.
*Asking Price: 100$ + shipping, if interested PM me, or text me (4802766427) and I will respond as soon as possible.

*I am working on getting pictures uploaded, if interested before I have them on the site, PM me and I will send them direct.

Last edited by tklotzii; 05-07-2018 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Changing Price
Old 05-07-2018, 04:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

Price change.