Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Ultimate Mugen BCE MBX6T Truggy Garage Sale - Complete Lot:BNIP Spares - CHEAP >

Ultimate Mugen BCE MBX6T Truggy Garage Sale - Complete Lot:BNIP Spares - CHEAP

Ultimate Mugen BCE MBX6T Truggy Garage Sale - Complete Lot:BNIP Spares - CHEAP

Old 04-18-2018, 09:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default Ultimate Mugen BCE MBX6T Truggy Garage Sale - Complete Lot:BNIP Spares - CHEAP

SOLD*My desktop AND my iPhone for some reason does not like me posting all these pictures. Either I need to resize, use another host and/or disable my security software. Anyway, I can text you the pics. If your interested in knowing more, just text me at 480-678-5203 and I'll make it happen. Sorry for the inconvenience*

Welcome. Everything posted is in great working condition. All adult owned and well maintained. Never abused and/or bashed. Low time on everything; as most have just been run for one race day and/or just as a test & tune rig for mock up purposes.

This ultimate package is complete with loads of extras. The PMT6 BCE set up Truggy is ARR. Complete with a 2-3 tank lightly used WERKS B6 w/tons of compression left & JP-4 Pipe Combo, a spare RB WS7 III .21, 4 extra pipe combos, HiTEC HS-5945MG Throttle Servo, HiTEC HS-5955TG Steering Servo, loads of spares & BNIP parts as you can see. Couple starter boxes, foams, wheels, filters, plugs, 4-way, bottle, bunch of set of tires and even a practice body. Way too much to list and has just been collecting dust for the past year. Could use a little more clean up but overall, she’s set up to race. I have the original manual and so much more not listed this comes with. Everything pictured comes with the lot. Too many classes to run and I invested thousands into this to just let it sit any longer. Priced way lower than the current market. My loss, you gain. I’ll let the whole lot go for SOLD

Shipping: Everything is shipping from Arizona, USA 85388. Item/s will be shipped USPS Priority Mail w/Tracking Info unless otherwise requested at the owner’s expense. Prices do NOT include shipping. There is no sales Tax. Will ship Internationally at owner’s expense as well. Items are sold as-is and there is no warranty.

Shipping Costs: Fits in a Medium USPS Flat Rate Box: $13.60 per USPS WebsiteFits in a Large USPS Flat Rate Box: $18.85 per USPS Website

Disclaimer: I’m still getting refreshed on a lot of the RC terminology again, so please bear with me. That being said, I do NOT remember every little upgrade added, especially the vendor where it was purchased. There’s 50+ toy cars in my garage and there’s just no way I had it all written down. Most are obvious and stick right out at you. 99% the rigs posted are not stock what so ever. They are set up to compete and race. All have functional upgrades to stay competitive. No bling. If you’re looking for a ARR rig to enter another class and/or just something to add to your arsenal, this is where you can find everything you need. My prices are a lot lower than you’ll find anywhere online. More than fair, as I know I’ll never get back even ½ of what I have in each one. My loss, your gain. Taking up too much space and just collecting dust. This stuff needs to be put to good use and go to a great home where someone will appreciate the craftsmanship.

Last edited by CNTRFLD; 04-19-2018 at 12:12 PM.
Old 04-20-2018, 03:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

edit - sorry didn't see the sold note. I really wanted that RB WS7