Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
BARELY USED KO PROPO EUROS 10 DDS W/FHSS & OPTIONS >

BARELY USED KO PROPO EUROS 10 DDS W/FHSS & OPTIONS

BARELY USED KO PROPO EUROS 10 DDS W/FHSS & OPTIONS

Old 04-02-2018, 07:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Smile BARELY USED KO PROPO EUROS 10 DDS W/FHSS & OPTIONS

PRICE HAS BEEN LOWERED, AND LOOK TO LAST POST ON SOME SPEED FACTS, ON THIS TX, VS STANDARD EUROS MODEL THAT WAS OFFERED, AND OTHER TX'S

ALL SHIPPED AND CONFIRMED $250.00 !!!

GRAB IT FIRST, Everything I listed, is what is in the FIRE SALE...

I have The optional wheel installed, not the drop down, it's the swing in and out, drop down, Box is below, The tension for wheel is Adjustable Has the 3-d Adjustable Trigger, tight or farther away,.Many features I'm sure ill miss, this was the last and best and most expensive of the Euros line,The D.D.S. FHSS.. the TX's now all use FHSS..so its current in that concern....

I have the stock wheel,It's a tad bit thicker, as per pic, brand new never used stock wheel, and a spare reciever, less antenna 15$ I think for new antenna from RObbie at KO, It snaps right in, open case it’s a button style snap, easy on easy off! It has the Earpiece adaptor in rear,
Metal Clip,for New Neckstrap, not even opened,The Neckstrap that is, Brand new...

Also that Grey Grip is Brand new, I've used alot over the years, this is "The One" pulls in sweat from palms, keeps TX in your hand!!, the red tape on top, is there as its holding grip as it sets,AS It's a New Grip, ill leave on, when you get , simply remove, And if you don't like, take it all off, no gum or anything left, it sticks to its self, w/a tacky surface, hard to explain, but its not glued, Nor permanent, so Your all set!!

Doesn't get newer/better deal than this, I actually sat and figured I used this ONLY FOR (3) 1/8 on road nitro race,
And racing on a LARGE TRACK LIKE THAT, ZERO GLITCHES, NEVER A ISSIUE W RADIO I HAVE THE 45$ KO Propo neck strap, the better COMFORTABLE one not the knock off China junk!!

I never used spare receiver so I can’t vouce for it,I bought trackside for 40$ ,
I had to I have the antenna somewhere but the end was frayed or something and guy who sold it always had PRIMO )gear so I don’t doubt it’s function.but again I never used .this is as close to a new HIGH END TX YOUR GONNA GET FOR THAT PRICE??

I Have a brand new Setting Module,All paperwork boxes/Manuals,will be shipped in safe box in its protective foam box,

This Setup was well over. 500$ ,Also has the Limited Edition Option Kit,the Purple Screws are Lightweight Aluminum saved,Several ounces!! With Lightweight Smaller Steering Wheel As Well.
with smaller wheel, it’s extremely comfortable.

I estimate UNDER 40-50 hours MAX usage, I was out a few years, that estimate is including setting up cars which that right there is ten,1 hour long a mains,3 of them,oh another advantage u can safely run a 3-cell Lipo Race alllll day and do it again and not worry,radio light as ever I’ll weight it for you,I also have the aA dry batterey pack that can go inside if yo u prefer just heavier and no where near the run time,just yet another option ,

If lipo is wanted, as this is literally a NEW ONE, and it’s a REEDY 3s 2400 pack, I don’t have to tell you the quality, The Reedy Lipo was $55 plus shipping for me a few weeks ago? ,As you see No puffing, and I have thick FOAM to protect it, and let it fit inside snug, no moving around as your racing!!
So if this passed up, It will land in appreciating hands, and have a top level TX for less than half the price,LOOK AT ADDED SPECS/FACTS ON SPEED LAST POST MADE....

NOW $250.00 shipped w/Lipo and Module/boxes/manuals/2 FHSS receivers, one no antenna, W/Tracking, and Priority Shipping Included, I have no problem w/local pickup at all!

Email me is best

[email protected]

I WILL BE ADDING MORE PICTURES AS DAYS GO ON, TO GIVE YOU A REAL GOOD LOOK AT WHAT YOUR GETTING, NO IN THE DARK, COVERED PICS, LOL

Thanks for Looking, My trader Rating speaks for itself, if needed be I have a eBay rating of 100% positive, with 3,000 plus sales, I buy things in doubles/triples ...

Last edited by TommyBlazin; 04-14-2018 at 10:59 AM.
Old 04-03-2018, 04:50 PM
Tech Elite

TTT
Old 04-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Tech Elite

ttt :6
^) reasonable offers PLEASE...
Old 04-07-2018, 11:36 AM
Tech Elite

TTT WATCH WHAT U SAY ON RC TECH, A MODERATOR HAS A LIST OF HIS GUNS? I PM HIM, ONE I HAVE AND GET A INFRACTION??

Last edited by TommyBlazin; 04-08-2018 at 01:36 PM.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:36 PM
Tech Elite

TTT, ANSWERED PM'S
Old 04-09-2018, 04:14 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TommyBlazin View Post
I have The optional wheel installed, not the drop down, it's the swing in and out, drop down, Box is below, The tension for wheel is Adjustable Trigger adjustable, tight or farther away,.Many features I'm sure ill miss, this was the last and best and most expensive of the Euros line,The D.D.S. FHSS.. the TX's now all use FHSS..so its current in that concern....

I have the stock wheel,It's a tad bit thicker as per pic, brand new never used stock wheel, and a spare reciever, less antenna 15$ I think for new antenna from RObbie at KO, It snaps right in, open case it’s a button style snap, easy on easy off! It has the Earpiece adaptor in rear, Metal Clip for New Neckstrap, not even opened,

Also that Grey Grip is Brand new, I've used alot over the years, this is "The One" pulls in sweat from palms, keeps TX in your hand!!, the red tape on top, is there as its holding grip as it sets, ill leave on, when you get , simply remove, And if you don't like, take it all off, no gum or anything left, it sticks to its self, w/a tacky surface, hard to explain, but its not glued, permanent, I guess tennis player change them often, Well my paws never touched it, so Your all set!!

Don’t get newer than this I actually sat and figured I used this ONLY FOR 3 1/8 on road nitro race,tell I what LARGE TRACK LIKE THAT AND ZERO GLITCHES NEVER A ISSIUE W RADIO I HAVE THE 45$ KO Propo neck hang strap the better COMFORTABLE one not the knock off China junk!!

I never used spare receiver so I can’t vouce for it,I bought trackside for 40$ ,
I had to I have the antenna somewhere but the end was frayed or something and guy who sold it always had PRIMO )gear so I don’t doubt it’s function.but again I never used .this is as close to a new HIGH END TX YOUR GONNA GET FOR THAT PRICE??

I Have a brand new Setting Module,All paperwork boxes/Manuals,will be shipped in safe box in its protective foam box,

I will remove the module to fit snug,snaps right in,and that’s where and how setting module snaps in ,I had one guy do it on my KO Propo RSX,servos,I WAS LOCKED IN MAN ,defiantly recommend getting around to it if you can...

This Setup was well over. 500$ ,Also has the limited edition kit,the purple screws are lightweight aluminum saved. Several ounces!! I couldn’t believe and the smaller wheel,it’s extremely comfortable.

I estimate UNDER 40-50 hours max usage, I was out a few years, that estimate is including setting up cars which that right there is ten,1 hour long a mains,3 of them,oh another advantage u can safely run a 3-cell Lipo Race alllll day and do it again and not worry,radio light as ever I’ll weight it for you,I also have the aA dry batterey pack that can go inside if yo u prefer just heavier and no where near the run time,just yet another option ,

If lipo is wanted, as this is literally a NEW ONE, and it’s a REEDY 3s 2400 pack, I don’t have to tell you the quality, or the $$ of the pack, 20$ it’s yours, was $55 plus shipping for me a few weeks ago? ,As you see No puffing, and I have thick FOAM to protect it, and let it fit inside snug, no moving around as your racing!!
So if this passed up, It will land in appreciating hands, and have a top level TX for less than half the price,
W/ MORE OPTIONS, BETTER LIPO,3c what other radio ?? None!!!
I have a metal TX box, if interested, we can talk,

No Insulting offers will be answered...300$ shipped w/Lipo and Module/boxes/manuals/2 FHSS receivers, one no antenna, W/Tracking, and Priority Shipping Included, if lipo Not wanted $280.00, so thats like 250 to me, if local pickup is wanted, just do the math, its your , I have no problem w/local pickup at all!

Email me is best

[email protected]

I WILL BE ADDING MORE PICTURES AS DAYS GO ON, TO GIVE YOU A REAL GOOD LOOK AT WHAT YOUR GETTING, NO IN THE DARK, COVERED PICS, LOL

Thanks for Looking, My trader Rating speaks for itself, if needed be I have a eBay rating of 100% positive, with 3,000 plus sales, I buy things in doubles/triples ...

FOR THOSE WONDERING THE STANDARD EUROS 10 WAS AROUND 16-8MS
THIS DDS IS
Using RF-902S module (Direct Digital System) D.D.S
Normal 8.0ms
Super 6.0ms
Advanced 4.0ms

NORMAL HUMAN REACTION IS 200MS, SO ALL THIS AND THAT, ID LIKE TO REALLY SEE SOMEONE

HAVE MOTOR FUNCTIONS THAT FAST!!!,

MAYBE A COMPUTER...

I DID A LIL HOMEWORK....
Old 04-14-2018, 10:45 AM
Tech Elite

BUMP,

ALSO LOWERED PRICE$$$$, FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW, COMPARED TO THE FASTEST TX'S OUT THERE, THIS VERSION OF THE EUROS, D.D.S. IS FROM WHAT IV'E SEEN 2.0MS SLOWER...THATS IT!!!! JUST RUN DIGITAL SERVO'S I HAVE THE INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO USE THE MODULE, THATS INCLUDED, AND YOULL HAVE A ,MY OPINION JUST AS FAST, TX FOR 1/3 THE PRICE, WITH MANY MORE OPTIONS, THE PURPLE SCREWS ARE LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM, PART OF A LIMITED EDITION KIT, W/SMALLER STEERING WHEEL, WHICH IS ALSO LIGHTER, COMBINE THAT W/THE REEDY PACK, ITS A FEATHER,

ALSO THIS DROP DOWN WHEEL, IS NOT ONLY DROP DOWN, BUT YOU CAN ANGLE THE STEERING WHEEL INWARD , OUTWARD, THE BOX IN PIC, YOU'LL SEE , NOT JUST THE STANDARD DROPP DOWN, WAS ANOTHER 100PLUS OPTION, BUT THE ANGLING OF WHEEL, WAS WORTH IT,LOOK AT INSTRUCTION PIC, HAS THE 3-D ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER, YOU CAN ADJUST THE THROW, IF YOU WANT FULL STEERING, BUT ONLY WANT TO TURN WHEEL 50% OVER THE STANDARD SETUP, ITS A SIMPLY ADJUSTMENT FOR WHEEL, AND OPTION MENU IN TX TO MAKE IT ADJUST TO SETTING, THAT RIGHT THERE, WOULD MAKE UP THAT 2MS!!!! IF NOT FASTER, ILL SHIP IT ALL $250.00 LIPO/EVERYTING IN PICS, INCLUDING A ALUMINUM TRANSMITTER BOX, HAS INSERTS, I NSIDE WHERE I HAVE SPARE WHEEL, ITS LIKE A TOOL BAG, HAS THE ELASTIC BANDS BUILT INTO TOP DOOR OF CASE
SO AS YOU OPEN CASE, THE TOP LID, OPENS, AND PRESENTS, PLENTY OF "STRAPPED" ITEMS, I PUT, HEAT SHRINK, SOLDER, A TOOL OR TWO, IGNITER, NICE CASE, ILL THROW THAT IN AS WELL...THAT WAS 150$$ OR SO ITSELF IF I REMEMBER,
THIS SHOULDN'T LAST MUCH LONGER, I HAVE OTHER TRANSMITTERS AS WELL, IF SOMETHING LESS $$ IS DESIRED, PM ME...

AND NOT SURE THIS MADE IT TO THE TOP, THIS ARE THE STATISTICS,OF THE D.D.S. PRETTY IMPRESSIVE....

THIS DDS IS
Normal 8.0ms
Super 6.0ms
Advanced 4.0ms

NORMAL HUMAN REACTION IS 200MS, SO ALL THIS AND THAT, ID LIKE TO REALLY SEE SOMEONE

MAYBE A COMPUTER...

I DID A LIL HOMEWORK....
Old 04-15-2018, 04:12 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up TTT LOWERED PRICE LOOK

BUMP,

ALSO LOWERED PRICE$$$$, FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW, COMPARED TO THE FASTEST TX'S OUT THERE, THIS VERSION OF THE EUROS, D.D.S. IS FROM WHAT IV'E SEEN 2.0MS SLOWER...THATS IT!!!! JUST RUN DIGITAL SERVO'S I HAVE THE INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO USE THE MODULE, THATS INCLUDED, AND YOULL HAVE A ,MY OPINION JUST AS FAST, TX FOR 1/3 THE PRICE, WITH MANY MORE OPTIONS, THE PURPLE SCREWS ARE LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM, PART OF A LIMITED EDITION KIT, W/SMALLER STEERING WHEEL, WHICH IS ALSO LIGHTER, COMBINE THAT W/THE REEDY PACK, ITS A FEATHER,

ALSO THIS DROP DOWN WHEEL, IS NOT ONLY DROP DOWN, BUT YOU CAN ANGLE THE STEERING WHEEL INWARD , OUTWARD, THE BOX IN PIC, YOU'LL SEE , NOT JUST THE STANDARD DROPP DOWN, WAS ANOTHER 100PLUS OPTION, BUT THE ANGLING OF WHEEL, WAS WORTH IT,LOOK AT INSTRUCTION PIC, HAS THE 3-D ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER, YOU CAN ADJUST THE THROW, IF YOU WANT FULL STEERING, BUT ONLY WANT TO TURN WHEEL 50% OVER THE STANDARD SETUP, ITS A SIMPLY ADJUSTMENT FOR WHEEL, AND OPTION MENU IN TX TO MAKE IT ADJUST TO SETTING, THAT RIGHT THERE, WOULD MAKE UP THAT 2MS!!!! IF NOT FASTER, ILL SHIP IT ALL $250.00 LIPO/EVERYTING IN PICS, INCLUDING A ALUMINUM TRANSMITTER BOX, HAS INSERTS, I NSIDE WHERE I HAVE SPARE WHEEL, ITS LIKE A TOOL BAG, HAS THE ELASTIC BANDS BUILT INTO TOP DOOR OF CASE
SO AS YOU OPEN CASE, THE TOP LID, OPENS, AND PRESENTS, PLENTY OF "STRAPPED" ITEMS, I PUT, HEAT SHRINK, SOLDER, A TOOL OR TWO, IGNITER, NICE CASE, ILL THROW THAT IN AS WELL...THAT WAS 150$$ OR SO ITSELF IF I REMEMBER,
THIS SHOULDN'T LAST MUCH LONGER, I HAVE OTHER TRANSMITTERS AS WELL, IF SOMETHING LESS $$ IS DESIRED, PM ME...

AND NOT SURE THIS MADE IT TO THE TOP, THIS ARE THE STATISTICS,OF THE D.D.S. PRETTY IMPRESSIVE....

THIS DDS IS
Normal 8.0ms
Super 6.0ms
Advanced 4.0ms

MAYBE A COMPUTER...

I DID A LIL HOMEWORK....
LOWERED PRICE ADDED ALL ITEMS....
Old 04-16-2018, 08:51 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up LOWERED PRICE

LOWERED PRICE 250$ FOR ALL SHIPPED W/CONFIRMATION, USPS PRIORITY!!!!
Old 04-18-2018, 07:01 PM
Tech Elite

Smile LOWERED EBAY SOON GRAB IT

ONE MORE WEEK, EBAY BOUND!!!
Old 04-20-2018, 05:58 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up PRICE LOWERED!!!!!

CHECK IT ALL OUT!!!
Old 04-22-2018, 04:26 PM
Tech Elite

Smile LOWERED PRICE

EVERYTHING $250 SHIPPED PRIORITY W/CONFIRMATION, TX CASE, REEDY 3S LIPO, TX / 2 RECEIVERS?
ALL LISTED, SPARE NEW WHEEL, DROP DOWN WHEEL, WITH TURN IN AND OUT FEATURE, NICE...
Old 04-23-2018, 08:14 PM
Tech Elite

Default TTT

TTT
Old 04-25-2018, 07:16 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up PRICE LOWERED, GUYS IN PM, GETTING CLOSE..

NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED....
GETTING CLOSE
, MIGHT NOT HAVE TO EBAY, GUYS LOOK AT WHAT YOUR GETTING AND AT WHAT PRICE,
SERIOUS BUYERS, PM ME, ILL SHOW YOU HOW FAST A "SLOW" SERVO IS IN MY SONS ARRMA BIG ROCK,
AND HOW SENSITIVE IT IAS TO YOUR INPUTS,

PRETTY IMPRESSIVE!!
Old 04-26-2018, 01:51 PM
Tech Elite

Smile TO THE TIPPY

NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED....
GETTING CLOSE
, MIGHT NOT HAVE TO EBAY, GUYS LOOK AT WHAT YOUR GETTING AND AT WHAT PRICE,
SERIOUS BUYERS, PM ME, ILL SHOW YOU HOW FAST A "SLOW" SERVO IS IN MY SONS ARRMA BIG ROCK,
AND HOW SENSITIVE IT IAS TO YOUR INPUTS,

PRETTY IMPRESSIVE!!
THE TIPPY

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.