David's bench clearing sale of all sales, everything needs new homes >

David's bench clearing sale of all sales, everything needs new homes

Like Tree1Likes

David's bench clearing sale of all sales, everything needs new homes

Old 03-12-2018, 03:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 204 (100%+)
Smile David's bench clearing sale of all sales, everything needs new homes

I have a bunch of things that are just sitting around and doing nothing, and needs new homes, so this stuff is used and being sold that way, so any questions please PM me and I will answer them as quickly as I can

UPDATE SO PLEASE READ

I will stop bumping this sale thread at the end of April as will be back to work and won't have the time to answer questions in a reasonable time, plus working 6 days a week will make it tough to get items shipped, as I prefer to ship ALL my items as it's MY feedback that would get hurt if a problem would come up, as I have over 900 transactions on eBay and want to keep it at 100%, so let's make some deals on the remaining items or they will get boxed or just given away to locals and/or listed in the late fall when my work schedule is not super crazy, thanks for understanding my issue

I can make package deals and make them RTR if needed, even the nitro buggy, as I have servos, argus a .21 motor, O53 pipe, heck can even put a starter box, and radio to this ****i have had interest in the starter box, I would rather sell it with the mugen buggy, so this could be a RTR if needed, thanks for your understanding *******

PayPal or local cash only, as shipping will be thru USPS with tracking, as I generally ship next business day after payment has been made

I have pictures of all items as working on getting them up loaded to this site, so PM me your email address and will send them to you

All my prices are best reasonable offer, so any questions please PM me:

Lower 48 states unless arrangements are discussed for shipping

More items for sale

X-car 120 amp esc with trackstar 5.5 $85 plus shipping

TLR 22 3.0 carpet lay down car
This car has been run 2-3 times at the track, car was used for one race day when I bought it and I bought the carpet lay down kit as it was going to be a dedicated 17.5 carpet racer, everything is in excellent shape, and this will be for just the car, no body, no tires, no electronics as the reason for selling it as it's been to the track 8-9 times and never made it out of the bag, as bought a dirt lay down car and it was .5 seconds a lap quicker, so this carpet roller needs a new home, as the carpet lay down kit was over a hundred bucks alone and the car was 200, so thinking $185 plus shipping is reasonable or best reasonable offer

TLR 22sct 1.0 mid motor truck
Has aluminum hexes and sway bars and has been ran a handful of times as preferred the rear motor truck, and this has been hanging on the wall, I will throw in a set of tires for the truck, and see if I can find a body for it as really don't want to sell the custom painted one as it was 65 bucks back a couple of years to get painted, so $120.00 plus shipping. OBO

SMC square pack 5800mah 70c 2s as bought it last fall and only charged once as it's been in storage charge since then. $30.00 plus shipping ****SOLD******

SMC 2s saddle pack 5600 70c. $30.00 plus shipping *******SOLD********

Mugen mbx6r
Bought this in 2016 used, ran it for 10 minutes in 2017 and sat under the bench as it needs a new home, it has new pins installed and new screws as well, it does need your diff oil installed and needs a new front drive shaft as the one in it is aluminum and is worn and needs to be replaced also needs a new wing support arms as the tiny nuts have rounded the plastic out, so this car will come with a body, clutch assembly and has a LiFe pack, no tires or electronics, I am asking $135 plus shipping for this

Propel video drones
I have 2 as one has never been flown and does not have a box, the other one has been flown a couple of times and not crashed, great little drones, asking $80 dollars for the pair of them, plus shipping

KoPropo Helios radios
I have 2 of these radios one has the spectrum module and the other one needs it as they have speed mind cases as well, radios always in them when not in use, had them for awhile and will sell both for $145 shipped just so they get a new home, I have spectrum receivers that I can sell with them as well, I WILL THROW IN 2 SPEKTRUM RX's sr300 or equivalent to get these sold!!!!

Cera nitro .21
This motor is brand new in box, bought it for a spare for my son and don't really need it as the one he has is still running strong after 4 plus gallons, so this needs a new home so $130 shipped for this brand new motor

Arrow gt.21 used motors
Their is 4 of them as had them pinched and new bearings installed, then changed from the 20% fuel to 30% and I added a head shim and now they are finicky as thinking it's the head shim being the issue as I have one in my crt.5 and runs great, and the other was in the mugen truggy, they are used and thinking $150 for them all is fair, since new bearings and pinch was more than that, just changed motor brands, and running out of projects to put these in

I have more and will update as sold

Last edited by Troubles Dad; 05-04-2018 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Cleaned up the sale thread w/all sold things
Old 03-12-2018, 05:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Any Short course trucks?
Old 03-12-2018, 09:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Please send pics of the TC3 chassis's
Old 03-13-2018, 11:12 AM
Tech Rookie

Do you have the manual with the Futaba magnum 3pm?
Old 03-13-2018, 01:35 PM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ousooner
Do you have the manual with the Futaba magnum 3pm?
I believe this is the manual link:

http://manuals.hobbico.com/fut/3pm-x-2_4ghz-manual.pdf

Great guy here, free bump!
ousooner likes this.
Old 03-13-2018, 03:25 PM
Tech Master

First bump as lots of PM messages, lots of emailed pics, lots of interest in cars and motors and even interest in other items, everything paid for today has been shipped and tracking numbers provided
Old 03-15-2018, 06:14 AM
Tech Master

PM's returned and more emails sent out,
Old 03-15-2018, 09:56 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Will you be at PRCP this weekend?
Old 03-16-2018, 04:23 PM
Tech Master

Early evening bump as a few things left so let's make a deal on them
Old 03-17-2018, 10:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Sent ya a pm on the durangos
Old 03-17-2018, 04:34 PM
Tech Master

Messages replied to, just a few things left to get new homes
Old 03-19-2018, 09:40 AM
Tech Master

More PM's answered as waiting on hearing back, as going to clean up the sale thread with things sold
Old 03-20-2018, 11:52 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Troubles Dad
I have a bunch of things that are just sitting around and doing nothing, and needs new homes, so this stuff is used and being sold that way, so any questions please PM me and I will answer them as quickly as I can

PayPal or local cash only, as shipping will be thru USPS with tracking, as I generally ship next business day after payment has been made

I have pictures of all items as working on getting them up loaded to this site, so PM me your email address and will send them to you

All my prices are best reasonable offer, so any questions please PM me:

Lower 48 states unless arrangements are discussed for shipping

Losi xxx-scb's
I have 2 of them, as they have some aluminum hop up parts and both have gear diffs and a bunch of parts, I am talking a file case of parts, I will not sell the case tho, so all parts will be placed in gallon sized ziplock bags, and tons of parts, I am asking $225 plus shipping for both cars, bodies, parts and what ever tires will fit in the box
I had to go look into this parts box, as lots of plastic parts, arms, shock parts, looks like 2 complete diff, I would imagine they are the ball diffs, but that's a guess, turnbuckles, ends and 12mm hex conversion as one buggy has the conversion already, swaybars, lots of parts

Mugen mbx6r
Bought this in 2016 used, ran it for 10 minutes in 2017 and sat under the bench as it needs a new home, it has new pins installed and new screws as well, it does need your diff oil installed and needs a new front drive shaft as the one in it is aluminum and is worn and needs to be replaced also needs a new wing support arms as the tiny nuts have rounded the plastic out, so this car will come with a body, clutch assembly and has a LiFe pack, no tires or electronics, I am asking $155 plus shipping for it

Mugen mbx6eco's
I have 2 of these, great cars as bought them used and raced them in 2016 once a month in the summer, huge parts cases with tons of parts as selling cars first, then parts box, I am asking SOLD for the cars and SOLDfor the parts cases, plus shipping, no electronics included

Mugen mbx6tr *****SOLD**********
Great truggy, needs to be cleaned as used it in 2017 to break in my truggy motor and has been sitting since, bought it used and kept it as a spare, but updated to the 7t's, so this needs to go, comes with a clutch assembly and body, no electronics, motor, or pipe and no tires, I am asking SOLD plus shipping

Losi xxx4. SOLD
I have 2 of these buggies, was going to race them on a dirt off road track, but never got the chance to make it, this is 2 complete cars and want to sell together along with all the parts for them and lots of parts again in this lot, so I am asking SOLD plus shipping for them both and parts lot

Argus .23 This motor is SOLD
Great motor as ran it in my truggy with bones brew 30% 8% oil and is just over a gallon with heat cycle break in, asking sold dollars shipped

Associated TC4. *****SOLD*******
Car is set up for VTA, traded for it and it has 3-4 race days and one run outside on it, car looks great, I am asking sold dollars plus shipping

Associated TC3 chassis's
I have 2 of them chassis as used them for VTA and USGT until we bought upgraded cars, I am asking $65 dollars each plus shipping willing to make a deal on all of them * I had 3 listed and 1 sold *

Propel video drones
I have 2 as one has never been flown and does not have a box, the other one has been flown a couple of times and not crashed, great little drones, asking $95 dollars for the pair of them, plus shipping

Futaba magnum 3pm 2.4 with receiver as never used it, it was in the tc4 deal, great radio and needs batteries, asking $85 dollars plus shipping

KoPropo Helios radios
I have 2 of these radios one has the spectrum module and the other one needs it as they have speed mind cases as well, radios always in them when not in use, had them for awhile and will sell both for $150 shipped just so they get a new home, I have spectrum receivers that I can sell with them as well

Cera nitro .21
This motor is brand new in box, bought it for a spare for my son and don't really need it as the one he has is still running strong after 4 plus gallons, so this needs a new home so $140 shipped for this brand new motor

Vaterra Kemora
This a 1/14 scale car, has foams on it currently and has been in a bag when not ran, it has esc, servo, and motor installed, this needs a 2s lipo and your radio to race, I can include a lipo if needed, asking price is $85 dollars plus shipping

Arrow gt.21 used motors
Their is 4 of them as had them pinched and new bearings installed, then changed from the 20% fuel to 30% and I added a head shim and now they are finicky as thinking it's the head shim being the issue as I have one in my crt.5 and runs great, and the other was in the mugen truggy, they are used and thinking $150 for them all is fair, since new bearings and pinch was more than that, just changed motor brands, and running out of projects to put these in

Team Durango dex410v4
I have 2 of these cars currently racing one and other is a complete spare, racing it on carpet and has tons of aluminum hop ups, same on the spare, plus tons of parts and tires, bodies and new cut body, this car is set up for carpet off road and easily top 3 car, I will include the saddle lipo batteries for each car, so NO electronics, unless you really need them, so asking price is $260 plus shipping for both cars, parts as just bought 50 dollars worth of parts in march to have on hand, lots of aluminum upgrades as hate to sell, but buddy bought a newer car for me to run
Upgrades on white car are CF front and rear shock towers, aluminum servo bracket, aluminum diff braces, rev tech 6000mah saddle pack, rear skid weight and saddle weights, aluminum front castor blocks, spare car has CF rear shock tower, aluminum servo brace, aluminum servo saver parts, aluminum castor blocks, aluminum rear carriers, aluminum rear gear case holders, spare parts are arms, spindles,gear cases, weight kit, spur gears, shock towers, smc saddle pack, gallon size zip lock of misc parts w/screws and plastic parts, sway bars, lots of parts

I have more and will update as sold
Back to the top all this needs to go
Old 03-21-2018, 02:27 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Tc3

Can u send me a pic of your cleanest tc3 left? Bottom of chassie thanks.
Old 03-22-2018, 05:42 AM
Tech Master

Best reasonable offer as this stuff needs new homes

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.