Babied Kyosho RB6 Laydown Almost RTR with tons of spares and extras >

Babied Kyosho RB6 Laydown Almost RTR with tons of spares and extras

Babied Kyosho RB6 Laydown Almost RTR with tons of spares and extras

Old 02-06-2018, 10:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Babied Kyosho RB6 Laydown Almost RTR with tons of spares and extras

Sold!

I have for sale a Kyosho RB6 with Reedy 10.5 motor, LRP Flow ESC, Venom 4100mah 65c battery and Savox 1258TG servo. No receiver, radio, tires or body included. What can I say about this car other than this car was my baby for a long time but it’s time to move on from the hobby. I took really good care of her. I replaced parts frequently, deep clean it at least twice a month and constantly kept her fresh. This car was cleaned about 6 months ago and most of the plastic that is known to wear (arms, knuckles, towers) were replaced and the car is has never been driven since. The car is currently in the lowdown transmission as I converted the car for my LHS carpet track. The only thing (that I know of, I could be wrong as it's been awhile for me) it is missing from a RB6.6 is the chassis. It has the original aluminum chassis.

There’s a lot on this car so I’ll just list things I know:
- v2 aluminum rear hubs
- rear aluminum hinge plate and brass mid hinge plate
- aluminum front hinge plate and aluminum front suspension block
- carbon fiber towers, front and rear
- aluminum steering rack

For the mid motor configuration, I have the 3 gear gearbox, gear plate and cover.

As far as the car is currently set up, I’m not sure what fluid is in the shocks (I would guess 32.5f and 30r) but they have AE Red front springs and AE Blue rear springs on it now. The transmission has a gear diff in it but I can’t remember the fluid in it. Gearing is 23/76 with high friction pads, although they probably need replaced.

My LHS didn’t stock Kyosho so I was forced to carry extras. The result is a ton of extras. I usually keep one set of the arms, knuckles and c-blocks that we’re used but still usable just in case. Its about 40% new and 60% used partswise. I do have the ball diff and an extra lowdown transmission that looks to be new. I have AE grey and yellow rear springs and AE orange and yellow front springs. I have 2 sets of rear Kyosho springs (one set is for sure Red) and 2 sets of front (one is for sure White). I’m not gonna list all the extras, just look at pictures for reference.

I’m asking $320 shipped OBO for everything in these pictures. CONUS only & Paypal only, no trades. Feel free to PM me with any questions!
Attached Thumbnails Babied Kyosho RB6 Laydown Almost RTR with tons of spares and extras-img_8673.jpg   Babied Kyosho RB6 Laydown Almost RTR with tons of spares and extras-img_8678.jpg   Babied Kyosho RB6 Laydown Almost RTR with tons of spares and extras-img_8680.jpg   Babied Kyosho RB6 Laydown Almost RTR with tons of spares and extras-img_8681.jpg   Babied Kyosho RB6 Laydown Almost RTR with tons of spares and extras-img_8682.jpg  

Last edited by khartlauer; 02-17-2018 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 02-06-2018, 10:15 PM
Tech Regular

More Photos
Attached Thumbnails Babied Kyosho RB6 Laydown Almost RTR with tons of spares and extras-img_8683.jpg   Babied Kyosho RB6 Laydown Almost RTR with tons of spares and extras-img_8687.jpg   Babied Kyosho RB6 Laydown Almost RTR with tons of spares and extras-img_8689.jpg   Babied Kyosho RB6 Laydown Almost RTR with tons of spares and extras-img_8690.jpg   Babied Kyosho RB6 Laydown Almost RTR with tons of spares and extras-untitled-1.jpg  

Old 02-07-2018, 01:00 PM
Tech Regular

bump
Old 02-08-2018, 12:56 PM
Tech Regular

Price dropped to $375 shipped OBO
Old 02-12-2018, 04:17 PM
Tech Regular

Price dropped to $350 shipped OBO