R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   Team Associated B6 Excellent Shape Decked Out Like New w/ Tons Of Extras (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/1006587-team-associated-b6-excellent-shape-decked-out-like-new-w-tons-extras.html)

02maxima18 12-31-2017 01:07 AM

Team Associated B6 Excellent Shape Decked Out Like New w/ Tons Of Extras

5 Attachment(s)
Hey guys for sale I have an amazing B6 for sale. First the buggy has maybe a total of 4-6 races/practice days on it. The buggy was only ran in stock on Carpet too. It was my buggy then I traded it to another good friend and I got it back now to put the money towards a new Serpent SRX2. The buggy has tons of upgrades on it, and tons that aren't even on the buggy plus a ton of extra new parts, and a new complete set of B6 Shocks. More explained below with the list of upgrades and extra parts.

The upgraded parts installed on the buggy are front and rear Kashima Fox Coated Shock bodies, Schele Black Aluminum Shock Collars, AE Aluminum Front Bulkhead, AE Alum Complete Steering Rack, AE 13g Aluminum weight plate, Brass C Block (Original Aluminum is also included), AE Alum D Block, AE complete Front & Rear Sway Bar Kits, AE Hard Front & Rear A-Arms & Hard Side Guards, aluminum wing washers, Purple AE Front Springs (Stock Orange Springs are included too) J Concepts Chassis Guard (The Chassis underneath is like new barely any wear).

The upgrades included that aren't on the buggy is an AE Brass Bulkhead, AE Aluminum Read Hubs New never used, Aluminum 9g Weight Plate, 5mm rear aluminum Hubs, AE Aluminum 0mm Caster Bushing Set, Brand New Avid Shock stand off bushings in the package, J Concepts Front Lower wing & mount in the package used, J Concepts Brand New Body w/ window masks, New 6.5mm Heavy Duty Wing.

The extra parts included are great which include a Full Complete Set of Brand New B6 Shocks front and rear, new in the package are a bunch of parts which include Hard Front Arms NIB, Caster Blocks, Steering Blocks, Spur Gear, Suspension Inserts plus extras from another kit. There are almost a full set of new Rod Ends, and more than enough extra ball studs in all sorts of sizes.

See pictures for anymore details on the extra parts and everything I described. I completely went through this buggy and its in amazing shape excellent shape. The original box and manual are included too. The stock Blue body is in great to excellent shape. This is a killer deal, and I only sell the best items and have been selling used RC items for almost a decade all with positive feedback.

I am looking to get $265.00 Shipped Priority Mail. I am open to best offers. Please no low ball offers, I won't respond, so please message me and we can work out a great deal. If bought a $265 with the free Priority Mail Shipping I will include a Brand New Team Associated White Hat. Check out one of the posts below to see the hat and buggy pictures etc.

02maxima18 12-31-2017 03:11 AM

5 Attachment(s)
More pictures of the lot

02maxima18 01-01-2018 07:41 AM

Will ship out ASAP for $265.

02maxima18 01-14-2018 02:41 AM

I am bringing the price down to $250 Shipped. PayPal only. Will be shipping USPS Priority Mail.

Thank you,

Andy

Bartman42 01-14-2018 02:17 PM

Check your PMs