Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
.. Found more stuff .. XRAY XB4 , Tekin , Arrowmax and more ..! >

.. Found more stuff .. XRAY XB4 , Tekin , Arrowmax and more ..!

.. Found more stuff .. XRAY XB4 , Tekin , Arrowmax and more ..!

Old 11-16-2017, 06:18 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

TTT
Old 11-17-2017, 10:50 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Would you consider a trade for the xray? I have a loaded sc5m.
Originally Posted by pchroma24
Found lots more bits sell .. all items below urgently need a new home .. Please read THOROUGHLY as some of the smaller items may incur flat rate shipping if purchased on their own .. All items are in good working order unless otherwise stated ..

I've been as accurate with descriptions and pix as possible .. PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS PRIOR TO PURCHASING .. I cannot be resposible after the fact for guessing what you might want to know about any specific item ..

I will ship for FREE all single or combined items totaling $40 or more .. All purchases less than $40 ( single or combined ) will incur an ADDITIONAL $5 FLAT RATE SHIPPING to help offset the costing of the smaller bits

Text ( 616.520.1563 ) is best or feel free to PM ( much slower ) if you must .. I appreciate your looking ..!

Arrowmax Travel Charger - used a few times.. works very well for what it is .. was looking for a smaller solution to travel with - Charges up to 7 amps - does all the usually chemistries including the newer Li-HV $40

Hobbywing UBEC - purchased to resolve a ' brown out ' problem with a servo on my SCT .. works as it should - second lead is included in the box ( unpictured ) $15

NIB NOSRAM - P5-HV Real Shorty LCG GRAPHENE 4200mAh purchased for 4w buggy - never used - inc. 5mm bullets and 4/5 mm sleeves ** SOLD ** Thank you James ..!

WTF 3D fan mounts . ** SOLD ** Thank you Justyn ..!

Team Powers 17.5T Actinium V2 - used in Stock TC .. rotor thumps over hard - used in this years IIC - $35 ..

Deathline Racing Tire gluing jig 59mm Perfect for marking and gluing TC, USGT or VTA Tires for most Black carpet tracks - ** SOLD ** Thank you Justyn ..!

NIB !! ISDT Q6 14 amp Charger .. This is a perfect travel charger .. fits in the palm of your hand .. I bought 3 of these and only use 2 so this one is extra .. ** SOLD ** Thank you Tabitha ..!

Nearly New Team Powers 13.5T Actinium V2 - was used in emegency for 2 packs in 1/12 scale - actually set up for Touring Car - ** SOLD ** Thank you Ken ..!

Tekin T8i 2700KV - New Front Bearing - This worked surprising well outdoors in 4w SCT on 2S - geared 20/39 in a LOSI SCTE 2.0 .. plenty of power and super smooth to drive.. easily keeps up with the 4300kv when geared correctly - ** SOLD ** Thank you Russell ..!

Hudy 16 compartment small parts container - ** SOLD ** Thank you BooBoo ..!

Cheap 5 Function Battery Meter - Checks capacity, balance, discharges, IR, and Servo PPM Tester .. Works as it should .. $10

XRAY XB4 '14(?) - I ended up with this through a series of deals .. I've not run this however the shocks and driveline are quite smooth; looks to have the necessary upgrades for the year ( braces, floating servo, alloys etc ) .. small amount of extra's ( as pictured) included .. Looks to have all the lower suspension pills - $225

XRAY T4'16 Solid Chassis 301140 .. $30

SkyRC Ares 7.5T Mod Motor .. Very smooth; perfect for indoor 2w mod bug ..! $25

XRAY Progressisve Shock System ( for T4 Short Shocks ) - ** SOLD ** Thank you Scott ..!

MISC On road Spring sets - AE, HPI, Xray Foam and Rubber springs- these are for the standard ( non shorty ) shocks - $30

Old 11-18-2017, 05:54 AM
Tech Addict

ordinarily not but text me pix ..

Old 11-20-2017, 01:20 PM
Tech Addict

TTT ..
Old 11-25-2017, 06:04 AM
Tech Addict

TTT ..