Wiki Posts
Search

RC Wraps

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 01:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default RC Wraps

I see their is a open market for rc wraps. With fastline stopping their rc side. What is everybody's thought on it?
Old 02-23-2013, 01:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

I think anyone with the capital should buy out FastLane and start up where he left off. His ready made library of designs and body templates give anyone a running start in the business.

The only complaint I ever heard about his products had to do with leadtimes on orders, so anyone who could give it their undivided attention would surely prosper.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Colors_By_Dave
I think anyone with the capital should buy out FastLane and start up where he left off. His ready made library of designs and body templates give anyone a running start in the business.

The only complaint I ever heard about his products had to do with leadtimes on orders, so anyone who could give it their undivided attention would surely prosper.
I did look into that. I got the price he like to sell for, but only problem is that when I called to talk to someone over the details, I could not get a hold of anyone. I left a message, and no return call. I read on Facebook, that he had someone in mind to take it over.

I know this will not b a overnight success. I do have the drive to make it a success.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:36 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

It would be great if someone was able to take it over!!! With improved lead times would be a success if the guy has the right motovation
Old 02-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 274 (100%+)

I for sure am soooo disappointed with the RC wrap Indrusty.....I sent money over to another well know guy in this field and already getting the Fastlane feeling if you know what I mean, great communication when it comes to making the sale but once paypal is sent the same treatment nothing but empty promises and no response... I was told sample work was sent to email than asked again and no reply in days,wonder why I went back to paint No offence to Chad by any means I am not asking for special treatment and I am sure he has bigger jobs to do than mine but just be honest with your customers....It would be great to see the RC side of Fastlane breathing again....Just my 2 cents.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bill marchant
I for sure am soooo disappointed with the RC wrap Indrusty.....I sent money over to another well know guy in this field and already getting the Fastlane feeling if you know what I mean, great communication when it comes to making the sale but once paypal is sent the same treatment nothing but empty promises and no response... I was told sample work was sent to email than asked again and no reply in days,wonder why I went back to paint No offence to Chad by any means I am not asking for special treatment and I am sure he has bigger jobs to do than mine but just be honest with your customers....It would be great to see the RC side of Fastlane breathing again....Just my 2 cents.
I agree Bill. I loved Chad's work but the time took to long. In fact I'm still waiting on a response from Chad.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:08 AM
Tech Elite

He emailed me that the business has sold already. I suspect you will see it revived on RCTech very soon.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:05 AM
Tech Elite

That's great do you know who is taking over it.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

I wish them luck
Old 03-02-2013, 07:42 PM
Tech Champion

Great Job Tres.....Thanks for the great work and speedy service and for the extras....lmk when the 606i wrap is ready!
Attached Thumbnails RC Wraps-img_20130302_215204.jpg  
Old 03-02-2013, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

Great Job Tres.....Thanks for the great work and speedy service and for the extras....lmk when the 606i wrap is ready!
GOt a link Bill? Stuff looks awesome
Old 03-03-2013, 04:02 AM
Tech Champion

[email protected]

Originally Posted by Speedychris22
GOt a link Bill? Stuff looks awesome
Old 03-03-2013, 07:28 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Speedychris22
That's great do you know who is taking over it.
Scaggs Designs in Crawfordsville, Indiana.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Give UpgradeRC a try. They have been nothing short of fantastic for me in the customer service department. The quality of the wraps is excellent and the turnaround time is quick! Check out their website:

http://www.upgrade-rc.com/

If you have any specific questions email Lauren:

[email protected]
Old 03-06-2013, 11:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Do any of the wrap makers make a simple one that simply separates the front from the back so I could just paint 2 colors with a messy mask job then just stick a "separator" that looks cool over the color change area? I would think someone could sell a bazillion of those and not have to charge $50 for some stickers....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.