Decal Question(s) - Plz help

Old 07-28-2011, 07:57 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)
Default Decal Question(s) - Plz help

Hi everyone,

Ok, I have an RC8be & Losi 2.0T(e). I have painted each body with an initial coat of dark green (lightly) and did an overspray of dark blue to give it a 2 tone look w/white as the base.

I have the look I want, but I can't find the decals I want. I'd like to dress up my cars with something that would drive my 2 boys crazy. >>> They BOTH love Mickey Mouse Club House. Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Mini, all those characters. My problem is I can't find decals that will be suitable for this application what so ever .

Does anyone know where I could get some that would work on the body of an RC and not just fall off after 2 runs? Perhaps anyone that makes decals custom?

I'd really apprecation any info. I could get. Thanks!

Frank
Old 07-28-2011, 08:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

I'm betting that any of the custom wrap guys can print out decals with any image you want.

Personally, I would start with asking FastLane (chickenfarmer here on RCT).

Last edited by Colors_By_Dave; 07-28-2011 at 11:06 AM.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:33 AM
Suspended

Thanks Dave. I'll send a PM to chickenfarmer right now and see what's in store there.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Tech Rookie

You also have the option of making your own, in house using an inkjet or laser printer. At Texascraft.com we offer a wide variety of inkjet and laser vinyl material you can use to print out your characters / shapes then apply to the car. That way, you can pick and choose which figures you'd like to use and have complete control over the look.

As an RCTech forum member, you can get a 10% OFF discount, in addition to any running sales, if you use the coupon code: RCTECH
Old 08-04-2011, 08:52 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by anthony@papilio
You also have the option of making your own, in house using an inkjet or laser printer. At Texascraft.com we offer a wide variety of inkjet and laser vinyl material you can use to print out your characters / shapes then apply to the car. That way, you can pick and choose which figures you'd like to use and have complete control over the look.

As an RCTech forum member, you can get a 10% OFF discount, in addition to any running sales, if you use the coupon code: RCTECH
This will absolutely do the trick and exactly what I need.

I'm running an HP Office Jet Lazer printer. I'd imagine the images should be just fine on this.

The ink doesn't run?