DECALS.. LOGOS.. BANNERS

Old 09-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default DECALS.. LOGOS.. BANNERS

Im new to the site and i just wanted to let my fellow racers know that i can produce decals, vectorize logos, print banners, Print Decals for just about anything RC related. I come with over 15 years of graphic design experience in the sign world, and have now expanded into motocross graphics and rc graphics. If you have any questions please free to email me at [email protected] or post your request here.
Thanks,
Jim
Old 09-04-2009, 04:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default RC Graphics

Does anyone know whats up with this site, trying to post pics and i get a message that i dont have enough posts yet. Searched, no no where can i find any info on how many posts you need.
Jim
Old 09-04-2009, 08:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

1st of all welcome 2 the forum, i'm new here myself & still get frustrated trying 2 work out this site sometimes. do u have a website? i would like 2 get some decals made so i can make my valentino rossi moto g.p. tribute paintjob.i have not had much luck findind anybody else who'd help so let me know what u can do eh.

THanX m8.
Attached Thumbnails DECALS.. LOGOS.. BANNERS-velentino-rossi-1-8th-design-layout..jpg   DECALS.. LOGOS.. BANNERS-valentino-rossi-assorted-logos.jpg   DECALS.. LOGOS.. BANNERS-valentino-rossi-bridgestone-logo.png   DECALS.. LOGOS.. BANNERS-valentino-rossi-agv-logo.gif   DECALS.. LOGOS.. BANNERS-valentino-rossi-dainese-logo.jpg  

Old 09-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Graphics

Yes my comapny has a website for signs, the motosports end should be completed by monday! yeah!! if you have vector files that would be awesome!! please send them to [email protected]
Jim
Any Questions Please call 814.771.9962
Old 09-08-2009, 02:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

can you post some of your work? can you PM me your prices and minimum order? thanks
Old 09-13-2009, 10:01 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default RC GRAPHICS

Hey guys I apologize about the delay with the site lloks like I'm going to have to direct you to my sign companies address and then to PGX. I should have the site ready for tonight!! The address will be signcraftnow.com
Thanks,
Jim