R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Painting, Designs, Graphics and Photography (https://www.rctech.net/forum/painting-designs-graphics-photography-59/)
-   -   Make your own STICKERS and PAINT MASK with STIKA! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/painting-designs-graphics-photography/28365-make-your-own-stickers-paint-mask-stika.html)

CrazyNut 11-26-2003 10:48 PM

Make your own STICKERS and PAINT MASK with STIKA!

used Stika Vinyl cutting machine part # SCP-85G. GREAT FOR SCANNING LOGOS OR DESIGNS FOR YOUR R/C CAR BODY. This will take material up to 8-7/16" wide, cutting up to 6-1/4". Included with the machine is the CD that came with it (the software) cable etc. to be hooked up to your PC, optional blade, and some vinyl in red, black, white and yellow along with the transfer paper. Machine cost me 400. and the materials cost me another 300. good luck. STiKA is the world's least expensive sign-making machine. It has a built-in scanner, and adhesive sheet cutter, normal and zoom scanning modes, + or - scanning contrast, and an expansion cutting mode to enlarge from original input size to 4: 1, 6: 1 and Full Size. STiKA scans an image from a clip art book, a business card, book, artboard ... almost anything ... and stores the scanned image in a memory buffer, and then cuts the media accordingly. Use STiKA to scan and cut artwork creating your own signs, stickers, logos, and labels from vinyl or iron-on material. STiKA scans an image from a clip art book, a business card, book, artboard ... almost anything ... and stores the scanned image in a memory buffer, and then cuts the media accordingly. STiKA can be used on your desk, right in your home, shop or office; and is so compact it fits in the palm of your hand! STiKA is the most exciting and versatile new creative tool to come along in years! INFO is from STIKA's site. sold as is. $250 Shipped or Trade No junk please! [email protected] I have pics email me if interested.

shortyzz 12-02-2003 01:33 PM

hey do u have any pics of ur handy work with Stika Vinyl cutting machine

THANKS
*WADE*

rcracer37 12-02-2003 01:53 PM

do you still have the vinyl cutter if so send me a pic i tried to E-mail you but it did not go through.

[email protected]

NOWEAKLINKS 12-02-2003 06:08 PM

You've got mail

I emailed you. [email protected]. So please read it, thank you for your time.

rcracer37 12-03-2003 07:45 PM

Do you still have it?

CrazyNut 12-08-2003 07:05 PM

Yes I still have it!

Yes I still have it. Email me in interested. [email protected]

R/C Lidz 12-13-2003 07:11 AM

I've emailed you 2 diff times and PM'd you twice...what gives?!?

CrazyNut 12-13-2003 04:02 PM

R/C Lidz I have not received your emails or PM's try again? [email protected]

rcracer37 12-14-2003 01:03 AM

i have emailed and pm him a couple of times to.

CrazyNut 12-14-2003 06:39 PM

Guys I am sorry

I am sorry but I for some reason am not getting you guys email or PMs? Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks Jeff

CORO 12-14-2003 07:57 PM

how many boards do you have this listed on? They all have the same problem. Can you just fix your email. I have tried to email you twice on the cutter.
Coro

CrazyNut 12-14-2003 08:30 PM

really sorry for all the problems guy I don't know whats up. Any help would be great. again its [email protected] or you can try [email protected] or aim Camaro197 once again sorry. If nothing else please post here. Thanks Jeff

rcracer37 12-14-2003 09:35 PM

Crazynut you got mail

CrazyNut 01-04-2004 08:09 AM

Guys this is still forsale will take $215 shipped or best trade.

hawker 01-04-2004 02:09 PM

Crazy Nut,

The reson you are not receiveing mail is AOL, I'm having trouble trying t ocontact a guy on ebay that has AOL, something about e-mails going to the junk pile?