Wiki Posts
Search

Brujeria Custom Graphixxx

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 05:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default BCG industries custom concourse paint BCGIndustries.webs.com

HI Im Darrin the owner painter of BCG industries Brujeria is my graphixx company that formed earlier this year after I wanted to put my own spin on the painting of rc car bodies. I have moved up pretty fast this year and have had nothing but sucess and good customers and results even with the wild themes I do. I just won the 2008 IFMAR worlds concourse yesterday in North carolina and have had an extreme amount of e mail asking me for my work. I am a r/c racer and a racecar /street rod designer welder fabricator. I have done alot of themes on the bodies and have a few more that are coming the dark knight is coming soon. I can replicate a exsisting design you have or create a design that will make you stand out for sure at your local racetrack or local bashing /crawling spot. I do all types of bodies on road off road fifth scale. Pricing is competitive and quality is world class. Thank you to all my customers and repeat work from them. I have sold my work all over the world and won many contest in my short time. I have added pics of the IFMAR concourse body for 2008 and a couple of my personal favorites. If you have a pic of a body I painted for you please feel free to post it up and show it off.Thanks again to everyone that supported this venture and all of those that have made it a sucess. I have a local hobby store here in town called hobby action that has my works in a display case and I plan on putting many more for all types of models there weekly. Here are a few pictures to let you see what I can do. Please feel free to drop me a line I would be happy to hear from you and create your next masterpiece. Darrin Hunt myspace.com/brujeriacustomgraphixxx

Last edited by PIMP_9000; 07-30-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

awesome looking graphics
Old 09-23-2008, 02:40 AM
Tech Addict

Default Thank you

Thanks very much I am really honstly determinded to do good work.I have been educated to do high quality work all my life so improvement is a learning curve to me. I accept challenge really. I have painted almost 100 bodies in 5 months. I know that may seem small but I build hotrods and racecars too. along with manage a small buisness. I love painting though It calms me to find out how far I can go with an Idea or a vision. You will never see me do a repeat of anything.Unless its a racer who wants his/her scheme the same.Thanks for taking a look I have many more fantastic pieces coming also. I have a thing with themed bodies right now. I would love to hear some from all that read this forum. That is how I continue to innovate and make this sucessful for all my customers and BCG. Drop me a line if you have a question about anything I will be glad to help and do what I can to help you find th answer. DArrin
Old 09-23-2008, 05:29 PM
Tech Addict

Default here are some pics of the concourse bodies

here are the top 3 in concourse. All sweett looking jobs for sure ,the usa team at the worlds and the pic of the concourse entrants (bottom right corner)

Old 09-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

first place

Old 10-05-2008, 07:00 PM
Tech Addict

Default Purple..... Kyosho... Brujeria

Here is a Kyosho truggy By Brujeria were still going to be Brujeria Custom Graphixxx But going to stream line the BCG operation. BCG industries is the whole company. BCG streetrods ,BCG clothing and of course Brujeria Custom Graphixxx. plus it is easier to say. Brujeria is spanish and means "witchcraft" BTW. and is said Bru-hed-ee-aa anyhow.so now you can say your having your cars painted by BCG. Here is the latest one it is at Hobby action if you want to own it. Thanks we will have alot more cool bodies coming soon for the winter series for many drivers. Thanks to all that support and race BCG painted bodies.
Oh I added a pic of my streetrod cause everyone keeps asking to see it.I build them too. Darrin

Old 10-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Tech Addict

Default How to make an old body new??

I had this old white body for my jammin I decided to give it a makeover here it is I pinstriped it.. Not only can you use the old body it will spuce it up lol.

more to come ....
Old 10-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

nice work!
Old 10-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Tech Addict

Default Squidbillies rock crawler

Here is a rock crawler 72 chevy truck body. I just wanted to have some fun and put some details into one that was out of control. Here it is has wood grain sides flames and a Early cutler driving it and painted on the hood.
hope you like it. It is for sale if you want it. PM if interested Doc

and a fridge I did for a friend on short notice.

and the new jammin body for me
Old 10-15-2008, 02:05 PM
Tech Addict

Default another one

Whats going on all here is another rock crawler it is a j concepts body painted in pearl white grey chrome and blue pinstripes and finished off in charcoal grey. you can see it in person at hobby action. (it is a customers not for sale) just showing you all. My paint work starts at 50.00 and if you have a super simple design can be lower. keep BCG in mind for your next lid bash to race BCG is the place. Doc

Old 10-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Tech Addict

Default a couple of new ones

here is a my Jammin buggy Iw ill be running this for 1 or 2 races in the winter series. and the losi is for sale... in the BST forum along with a few others.

Old 10-27-2008, 06:12 PM
Tech Addict

Default A couple for the winter seies LOSI

Hey all here is a couple of Losi 8's I finished thiz weekend. Got a bunch more coming keep checking back. The pics of the rc18 ar not the greatest I will get better one in morning when sun is up. See you all sat Darrin

RC18t

Old 10-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Tech Addict

Default heres another one

Hi all here is a Mugen mbx5t fresh outta da paint shoppe

more to come this week Darrin
Old 10-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks Darrin, They look great!
Attached Thumbnails Brujeria Custom Graphixxx-states-race-095.jpg  
Old 10-31-2008, 02:26 AM
Tech Addict

Default just a small update.

Working alot to get some of you to the winter kickoff at the nitro pit and sidewinder race with some fresh new lexan.I just wanted to let you know that I updated the myspace page and have a new slideshow. You may even see your car there. Got some sick new stuff to try out and a bunch of new eye candy for your watchers and some sweet bodies for still coming .Things will be back to norm after this next week i hope. I still have not replaced my phone so if you need to reach me pm me I will reply or call you. sorry bout that.... also the easier e mail adress is [email protected] web site is almost done I am doing that my self too in between painting and all. Thanks for the support Darrin At BCG (Brujeria Custom Graphixxx) myspace.com/brujeriacustomgraphixxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.