R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Painting, Designs, Graphics and Photography

Like Tree1Likes

Old 03-16-2015, 08:25 PM   #166
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to charlie_b Send a message via MSN to charlie_b Send a message via Yahoo to charlie_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB Racer View Post
Hey Charlie, I saw your spot on the morning news! Bummer about the window. Hopefully insurance has got you covered.

C ya.

Bill T
They are fixing it...unfortunately i have to pay the deductible...
CFX Paintworks:="https://www.facebook.com/CFXPaintworks?fref=ts
TEAM ASSOCIATED|REEDY|HITEC|PARMA|PROTEKRC|SWEEP|IWATA| RPM|AMAIN|CREATEX/WICKED/AUTOAIR PAINTS|CFX|CAL RACEWAY
charlie_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 01:07 PM   #167
Tech Adept

Charlie_B

I hope i'm not out of line, but... Will CFX be back? I miss the resources that were on the forum.
B!
Mr B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 03:28 PM   #168
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to charlie_b Send a message via MSN to charlie_b Send a message via Yahoo to charlie_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
Charlie_B

I hope i'm not out of line, but... Will CFX be back? I miss the resources that were on the forum.
B!
Mr B, not out of line at all. After the 3rd time getting hacked, it was just way too much work to retrieve, and redo the site. It was heart breaking and frustrating to say the least. There is still hope, especially now that there is a bunch more painters around but the question is...will there be interest in such a site when RC TECH is here? An RC Airbrush specific site is great, but really...how many would really benefit from it? RCTECH has everything RC you would ever need, including paint tips, etc. What would make anyone here want to go anywhere else if it is the same people who go here and would be going there? Just some thoughts and maybe some incentive to see if there truly is an interest.
TEAM ASSOCIATED|REEDY|HITEC|PARMA|PROTEKRC|SWEEP|IWATA| RPM|AMAIN|CREATEX/WICKED/AUTOAIR PAINTS|CFX|CAL RACEWAY
Old 04-29-2015, 04:19 PM   #169
Tech Adept

Man... I logged in like twize a year. At most. But when i did, it was for a good reason. It was THE paint booth of the net. But if activity dropped of, and the place kept getting hacked, i can see why someone would give up...

But i'll still miss it, and if it gets reinstated, i will be back.
B!
Mr B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 11:04 PM   #170
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I keep searching for answers, and old posts refer to the CFX website. Hate to hear that it is no longer around.
SpidarX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 03:21 PM   #171
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpidarX View Post
I keep searching for answers, and old posts refer to the CFX website. Hate to hear that it is no longer around.
WHat kinda answers are you looking for? Yeah, the CFX site was just too much time invested on one's free time. After the 3rd hack, i was over it. The site made no $$ and was very hard to justify spending so much time to get hacked and start over and over.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:47 AM   #172
Super Moderator

Createx Chrome and Candy 20 Demo

Make sure you sign up for our RC Paint class at Coast Airbrush! Call them at 714 635 5557 to reserve your spot!
tkge likes this.