H2 Hummer paint color

Old 05-29-2003, 01:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default H2 Hummer paint color

I was wondering if any one knows what color of orange is on the H2 hummer bodie that proline has in mags and on their website.

If the color is mixed, does anyone know how to acheive a color that is close to this.

Thanks
Old 05-30-2003, 08:00 AM
Tech Adept

Take some yellow and start adding a few drops of red until you get the shade you want. Work from light to dark as it is harder to lighten darker paint. Be sure and mix enough to cover the whole body. Those things are big and require a lot of paint to do them.

I mix all of my customs in cheapo paint bottles I get at Michael's or Hobby Lobby. They look like Parma's bottles and cost about 29 cents each.

Kevin
Old 06-24-2003, 04:03 PM
Tech Rookie

If you mix some Copper in with it, you can get pretty close to the NEW Z orange
Old 07-07-2003, 10:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

PAINT IT ALL YELLOW! Imagine how many chicks you could pick up with a yellow hummer. Well....... I don't know about an r/c hummer but a real hummer you could . But if I ever got a hummer bodie for one of my r/c cars I would paint it yellow because it would look cool .