Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Painting, Designs, Graphics and Photography
Anyone ever do an irish theme body? >

Anyone ever do an irish theme body?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone ever do an irish theme body?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 11:32 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Anyone ever do an irish theme body?

I'm thinking of getting a body painted for my T2, thinking of something with an irish theme, anyone ever seen one, have pics post them?
Old 08-16-2007, 03:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

have a gold n green paint scheme along with the notre dame leprechaun on the front and have some lucky clovers trailing off from the front goin down the sides. thatd be pretty cool
Old 08-16-2007, 06:51 AM
Tech Adept

thats kinda what I'm thinking, like an irish green body maybe a metalic look or a speckled, marble look, a leprachaun on the hood a big 4 leaf clover on the roof some clovers trailing down the sides, something like that
Old 08-16-2007, 07:51 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I don't know I'd have to look around and find out.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:15 AM
Tech Adept

I'm not real picky but thats the general aethetic I'm looking for, haven't decided what type of body I want it on even yet, will be some sort of racing sedan body for my T2, assuming I get it its all but paid for now though so it should be good. So if you have some ideas or have seen a car like this post up a sketch or a picture or just email it to me, [email protected], I imagine its really a pretty simple paint job compared to some of the awesome stuff I've seen on the show your stuff post, well except for the leprachaun but I imagine that would almost have to be a decal, I would be SERIOUSLY impressed to see one actually airbrushed on. So yeah send me some ideas.