Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mikeand22

Custom painted body

Old 12-15-2021, 03:59 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Custom painted body

I recently purchased a Kyosho Mp10 tki2.
Wanted to get a couple bodies painted.
Can someone point me in the right direction with a guy that does nice work at a fair price?
Old 12-20-2021, 04:54 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Prevail paints and EZ Kustoms are two of the best out there. Their turn around time is typically a little longer than most. Kustomgraphics does a great job with a relatively quick turn around for a quality paint job. I’ve used all three.
two shoes likes this.
Old 01-09-2022, 11:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SUM724 View Post
I recently purchased a Kyosho Mp10 tki2.
Wanted to get a couple bodies painted.
Can someone point me in the right direction with a guy that does nice work at a fair price?
I paint bodies and it is not easy designing and painting. If you want to save money in painting. Get someone LOCAL to you.
Obviously, you can spend less when you don't have to spend for shipping.
Old 01-10-2022, 01:56 PM
Tech Master

Iíve had 2 TLR 22 5.0ís and 1 22X-4 body painted by EZ and I would recommend him with my eyes closed! Did a great job on all 3, and painted them spot on compared to the reference material I gave him. Yeah, he gets backlogged sometimes, but it was still worth it to me, and I think his prices are reasonable.

Fine Line Designs is another, but he gets even more backlogged than E - likely because Bradley is famous for being Dakotah Phendís painter.
Old 01-10-2022, 04:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TurnNBurn View Post
Fine Line Designs is another, but he gets even more backlogged than E - likely because Bradley is famous for being Dakotah Phendís painter.
he has almost every top factory driver in the US in his account ..... If you want the best and you have the budget... get Stefano Rabitti ... owner of Bittydesign..... amazing rc designer and painter.
Old 01-10-2022, 09:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I just used Bradley Fine Line Designs. He did 2 bodies for my son, $75 for a Truggy body and $65 for the 1/10 buggy body.

I went with him because I had a used body that came with a Truggy I had bought, I beat the crap out of that thing and the paint never failed. The plastic did, but the quality of the paint was second to none. it took him 4 weeks from receiving the bodies. He is located in the Toledo Ohio area.

I would use him again. Very easy to work with.