Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Painting, Designs, Graphics and Photography
Painting advices to neon yellow end body with neon yellow rear wing ?= >

Painting advices to neon yellow end body with neon yellow rear wing ?=

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sethwas

Painting advices to neon yellow end body with neon yellow rear wing ?=

Old 12-02-2019, 12:40 PM
Tech Adept

Default Painting advices to neon yellow end body with neon yellow rear wing ?=

Topic says alot.

I need something visible.
I dont like black rear like i have in my Talion now.
If i drive it far away i cant see almost this car.

I have other cars neon .
And i love it.

You can always see them , no matter distance almost also.

This time i want have back end Neon yellow because i will also buy neon yellow wing to this 1/8 truggy.

Now i need some ideas about the front part. I want this be total different than the neon yellow back, anyway something very good color changing.
So i can catch the car far away also and see the front are rear to decide fast what i need to do. Like after jump far away.
I want locate this car.
I can locate the neon yellow as back side.
I need anyways see front color also, that is totallay different, anyways easy see from far away.-
This will make my slow brain act better to my fast RC bashing i think

Black front was my first idea,
this is bad,. i cant see black from far away.

White maybe?
This maybe do it, boring maybe?

Is there any other color to mach and make it highly visible that this is the front , when you have neon yellow end ?

Sorry about this sick question.
I anyways want make best highspeed basher truggy now.
i have red front now, and black tail. i cant almost see anything when i jump far away or have spinn.
I have good sight , i dont need glasses they say couple months ago also.
Im not super old either.

Try help me here, the best visible basher body far away from driver.
how to do this, with neon end tail ?

lol

Please try help me
Old 12-02-2019, 07:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
If you want simple paints you have duratrax fluorescent yellow and spaz stix fluorescent yellow. Not to mention Tamiya PS-27.

The thing is, if you paint the entire body this color it won't be as eye catching, more like eye searing. So you would need to add a complimentary color.
You can do a deep purple or a deep red for contrast. Blue wouldn't go and green would be very close to the yellow. White would contrast nicely but still be very bright.
Of course the easiest to do is use silver and contrast with the bright yellow as you can use it as a backer too.
Realistically you can use the yellow on body 'panels' with other panels being the darker color, or just use the light color for stripes or swoops on the side.

If you want to stay simple and see the car directionally, then do a fade front to back. You can start off with any fluorescent, like red, then fade to your yellow, and finally end in bright white. Silver trim all around for windows, rocker panels, highlights, etc.

Seth
HardBash likes this.
Old Yesterday, 05:27 AM
Tech Adept

Seth you are the man....

I actully wish paint this body neon green and neon yellow.

these colors is easy seem as same actually from far away to human eye, the like belong together
many people also sees neon yellow as green also, this is strange thing.
i have two neon yellow bodies, two friends of my say they are green, not yellow. HMMMM.

i will do it simple .

neon red front, neon green or yellow tail . i have found nice rear wing also, awaible in yellow or green . match the end part of body color is my idea.

thank you alot, i show foto when its done